[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I TRIED TO WARN THEM FATHER!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1503435150046.jpg (2MB, 3200x2133px) Image search: [Google]
1503435150046.jpg
2MB, 3200x2133px
I TRIED TO WARN THEM FATHER!
>>
The flood, the Ark holding up, it's actually happening.
>>
File: angry yoda.jpg (34KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
angry yoda.jpg
34KB, 500x462px
>panic sold ark at 410
>panic rebought ark at 440
>>
Im. Impressed! Fine craftsmanship and the crew barely panicked!

I think ill start considering putting money on Ark when my pumper coin pumps.
>>
>>3336204
when will you learn?
>>
>>3336210
Buy now its a non chink coin with a good product and stable growth
>>
Fuck I hope it doesnt drop - Ark keeping me afloat right now
>>
File: arks.jpg (163KB, 1000x483px) Image search: [Google]
arks.jpg
163KB, 1000x483px
>>
>>3336353
even if it does drop, don't sell. people will fill the void.
>>
The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project.

Price has already rose 10%. Once it breaks through the $3 support the panic will begin and small noARKies and speculators will begin to FOMO, with the whales already accumulated.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all noARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent project rejoicing continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest shilling in history will ensue. The final deluded noARKies will begin to go kill themselves, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in FIAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL rise at this point to $50, and most probably x1MM ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded noARKie wagecucking engineering nerds who didn't buy this coin thinking it didn't have fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no ARK in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded noARKies will hold FIAT FOREVER, with wagecuck job, FIAT money, and no crypto.

I warned you noARKies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a noARKie.
>>
The ARK Floats. IT always does.
>>
File: cropped-bitcoin-rapid-growth-1.jpg (178KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-bitcoin-rapid-growth-1.jpg
178KB, 2000x1200px
I can't believe more people aren't on this, $20+ in the coming weeks
>>
>>3337438
$5-10 at the end of 2018.
If they launch smartbride.
Now its a fugazzi
>>
File: payout.png (37KB, 978x510px) Image search: [Google]
payout.png
37KB, 978x510px
Anyone else not get their last delegate payout? biz_classic dashboard shows it paid, but it really didn't.

https://explorer.ark.io/address/AUHi9GsSL1tfqZjmBYk8HTSZZw45ToJM1T
>>
>>3336164
>>3336192
https://youtu.be/hpGAvmEVQTo
>>
>>3337918
they need to add the tx id to payouts
>>
ARK is shitting the bed now too

Nobody is safe
>>
>>3336164
I've made a great mistake by arrogantly selling my ARK into strength. I beg the Lord for forgivenis and hope he grants me a chance to redeem myself by completing my buy order at 450.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.