[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normie checking in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 465534645645.jpg (23KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
465534645645.jpg
23KB, 400x270px
>24
>works 18 hours part time retail, does nothing 5 days per week
>earns enough to cover rent, bills, food
>wants more money
>thinks giving up extra time for low wage work is poor deal
>uses reddit, watches game of thrones, vapes, enjoys funny pictures

last time i thought about buying bitcoin was in december 2013 as the price was exploding to 1k, some news broke from china and wiped out the pump, which was enough to put me off for what has been almost 4 years. seems thingshave changed a lot.

read a post somewhere on the internet today detailing how bitcoins future developments will make most of these other coins worthless and for all i know they are right.

i cant be bothered with trading every day or constantly chasing the next thing and some of the blatant shilling posts on here have given me a headache in the hour ive spent browsing.

just want to know am i safe buying bitcoin or is it outdated tech thats going to stagnate and die while some new coin steamrolls it as a greater more useful store of value.
>>
yes buying btc is fucking safe now piss off normie
>>
>>3332903
put half your money into vanguards, half into coins, wala you're a millionaire in 5 years max.
>>
>>3332903
JFC...man the fuck up and do your own research to come to your own conclusion.

Are you really gonna spent your hard earned money based off what you read on an anime image board filled with retards?

Yes we make money, but none of us are gonna spoonfeed you shit
>>
Your money is safest in btc and eth. Everything else is overly speculative, but has better returns. I would mainly go with eth since tons of icos are being built on it, which gives more demand for gas. Eth will also break 400 next weekend.
>>
>>3332964
i am doing my own research, this is part of it dumbfuck, im not looking to be spoonfed just looking for thoughts on if bitcoin will be outdated or is it past the point anyone gives a shit about the technology and just uses it as a store of value.

i know you some of you are making money, would anyone come here otherwise

you need idiots like me buying in no matter how small now and in the future so why not try and help. most of what i can see in these coins worth is speculation, on the expectation that one day new people will start buying in, new people will use google like me and see thousands of links back to 4chan from there and reddit, so expect dickheads showing up asking vague questions.
>>
>>3333010
lol. ETH is vaporware, faggot
>>
>>3333019
Found the clueless retard.
>>
>>3333019
>what is autism
>>
>>3333010
this is what im probably going to do, as it looks like buying into eth is like investing in the whole ico business as a whole, kind of like buying a basket of currencies rather than just one?
>>
>>3333041
Icos are built on eth. And you need eth as gas to send an ico token. So there's always demand for eth and it's growing the more icos come out. Buying eth is like investing in shovels during the gold rush. Icos might rise faster, but eth for gas will always be in demand.
>>
>>3333072
alright i like that analogy, thank you

good luck man i hope youre right on the price prediction
>>
>>3333072
but eth crashed after the BNT ICO. What happened there? Did the BNT project cash out its ETH or something?
>>
>>3332960
Wala... Makes me fucking cringe so hard, I'm embarrassed at the ignorance of someone I don't even know. I see this mistake a lot, but it has to be the same guy every time, right? I mean, like no way more than 1 person is dumb enough to spell "voilĂ " like a fucking 5 year old just figuring out that letters make sounds...
>>
>>3332960

Pro tip: wait for stock market crash and then buy into vanguard.

Seriously. Just put all your shit into btc n gold. Sell all of it when stock market crashes. Buy the massive dip that will make you a billionaire.
>>
ETH/BTC. Thats it. Dont fall for the alt-coin shit. They will rip you apart.
>>
Put at least 60-70% of your portfolio in BTC and speculate with the rest if you desire.
>>
>>3332903
Buy ETH
>>
>>3333657
Whats vanguard?
>>
>>3333015
How do I downvote?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.