[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: neo.jpg (53KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
neo.jpg
53KB, 500x602px
Why all the /biz/ love for this shit? Down, down a bit more, floundering.

Is there any noteworthy news or plan for the coin?
>>
It's a total shitcoin, avoid.
>>
long time ANS / NEO holder very happy with the new chance to accumulate.

if you're too stupid to see the long term potential of NEO, stay away.
>>
Whatever you do, don't get sucked into their artificial pumps. It's literally a pnd as much as they window dress it to be otherwise.
>>
>>3332885
riiight. a pump n dump worth almost 1.5 billion dollars.
>>
>>3332857
the average /biz/ member is too retarded to understand NEO potential. Not complaining, just allows me to accumulate at this low price
>>
>>3332883
Based on what?

It's following the same patterns as other coin which have stabilised to some extent, but it's taking its fucking time.

A lot of them have potential, but what makes this one special?
>>
Anyone have the photo shopped version of OPs pic? Shows Neo with a giant middle finger head and his hand is his head
>>
NEO literally has one developer who was a film student in Guangzhou City who wrote a thesis on the post-war Polish cinema of the 1980's. He was obsessed with the film A Short Film About Love (1988) and watched it dozens of times, feeling a kindred connection with the shy, obsessive, and out-of-sorts protagonist. Much of his life at the time reflected the protagonist's own experience as he fell in love with a woman living in the apartment building across from his own. The developer would spy upon her through a pair of binoculars every evening as she would carouse with her partner. He found a way to open the lock on her door using a kitchen fork and would frequently enter her apartment to learn some aspects of her life, as in the Cantonese film Chungking Express. He found on her partner's computer that he was heavily invested in cryptocurrencies and through extension of this became interested himself. His evenings were consumed with learning how to code the coins, taking breaks only to gaze upon the beautiful woman from across the way. Eventually he gained enough knowledge to begin his own cryptocurrency (ANS) which became wildly popular. In this time the woman got married to her partner and the developer attempted suicide (as in the Polish film). After leaving the hospital he came upon the news that her partner had disappeared mysteriously. Apparently he had borrowed money which he couldn't pay back and now he was gone without a trace. The developer felt a new vigor for life and coding. He rebranded ANS to NEO and gave it the moniker 'the Chinese Ethereum.' To this day he is developing the coin in the hopes of attracted the woman he's been spying on for years.

SELL
>>
Piece of shit coin is always red in my Blockfolio. Fucking up my gains.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (4KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
4KB, 125x95px
>>3333767
lmao
>>
>>3333767
holy shit is this pasta
>>
>>3333767
Fuck off you dumb faggot, NEO has 12 full tim developers with years of experience and none of them have attempted suicide for some dumb chink slag
>>
>>3333767
the fud about one dev is so annoying. there are 2 devs and they are lovers and when dev 1 found out dev 2 was having an affair with vitalik dev1 murdered in cold chinese blood the second
>>
>>3333767

This is why I come here
>>
>>3334242
You come here to see the same, boring copy pasta in every NEO thread? Maybe time for a new hobby.
>>
>>3332922
chinese nationalism desu senpai.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.