[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XEL looking to breakout tonight. watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 59acb965d29b4[1].png (60KB, 1206x583px) Image search: [Google]
59acb965d29b4[1].png
60KB, 1206x583px
XEL looking to breakout tonight. watch
>>
>>3332791

Hope so I decided a while ago to go all in XEL at 10k sats (3btc) and now I will enjoy the comfy ride to 20k sats for a 3 btc long profit (: feels good man.
>>
>>3332791
ascending triangles are one of the worst "bullish" chart patterns in existence though
>>
>>3332814
ascending triangles break upwards 65~75% of the time.

this will definitely break up, it has been in accumulation for 2 weeks.
>>
File: 59acbcef0bbe0[1].png (63KB, 1232x806px) Image search: [Google]
59acbcef0bbe0[1].png
63KB, 1232x806px
In the bigger picture we have a MACD crossover on the 1d.

I expect this to form a big cup/handle
>>
This coin has very strong tech, and is a golem rival.

I think golem is kind of shit and their team sucks, really slow on delivering. Brass golem was slated for release a long time ago. we are still waiting

these guys are getting shit done already. Much smaller market cap.
>>
File: 1468719960890.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468719960890.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
The dev team is planning a big release in the next couple weeks

>Despite of the absence of a clear roadmap, they are going to have a major release in 1~2 weeks. What intrigues me is that this is a fully functional product! One youtube demo video shows you how to use the Elastic Supercomputer to mine Bitcoin! You heard that right - using the spare computational power to do the mining. Yes, they may not have a well-versed PR team, or a fancy water-fall style website. But they have a fully functional set of codes, an open-source and community-driven devs team. It is just a matter of time when people realize the market cap of Elastic is around $46 million, less than a fifth of Golem (GNT) $256 million

https://steemit.com/supercomputer/@roc/supercomputer-powered-by-blockchain-technology-golem-gnt-vs-elastic-xel
>>
File: 14GJ24o.jpg (632KB, 1200x853px) Image search: [Google]
14GJ24o.jpg
632KB, 1200x853px
stop buying shit coins and look at this shit you niggers
>>
samefagging as fuck
>>
I bought some thank you for the tip
>>
>>3332791
Hasn't been enough volume today, let's see what happens in the next couple of days.
>>
>>3333104
you should be happy i am giving you this info faggot
>>
Something's happening.
>>
File: 59acebc703a4f[1].png (75KB, 1232x806px) Image search: [Google]
59acebc703a4f[1].png
75KB, 1232x806px
Guy's we are breaking up
>>
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK ALL OF YOU NIGGERS
>>
Not sure if it's going to happen today
>>
>>3334461
not with that attitude
>>
Fuck off shill
>>
>>3334466

Haha true! Wel I hope so though, been waiting for days now
>>
Could do with another whale to boost this up a bit.
>>
>>3332977
GNT is pumping pretty good right now too. It's flirting with 8500 now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.