[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ethereum killer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1-Hjzcm79y_IET2KSp5V-_aA.jpg (29KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1-Hjzcm79y_IET2KSp5V-_aA.jpg
29KB, 700x700px
The ethereum killer
>>
>>3332678
why hasn't it mooned or been generally accepted as such

it seems that "real" coders recognize its value
>>
>>3332678
my initial investment killer more like it
>>
>>3332693
Wait for phase 2
https://steemit.com/eos/@eosio/the-dawn-of-eos-io
>>
>>3332723

if you're a burger, where can you buy
>>
>>3332678
>ethereum killer
>is erc20 token
literally kill yourself
>>
>>3332678
unless you are a complete newfag you know to stay away from this coin
>>
>>3332755

why - i remember someone said one of the devs is sketchy
>>
Some lucky cunts got some yesterday for 48 cents.
>>
SHUT UP JEFF
>>
>>3332678
You mean NEO?
>>
>>3332678
>Ethereum killer
>Built on Ethereum.
It's made by the same people who made bitshares and steem. Doesn't seem very sketchy to me. This is just the 3rd iteration of their blockchain.
>>
>>3332725
Bitfinex?
>>3332743
Think before you hit submit
>>3332755
Why because dan said there is no guarantee it will have value? Isn't that just honesty which every other coin lacks?
And considering the tech there is no way it won't have value
>>3333581
It is an improvement upon steemit and ethereum. The creator hates what steemit turned out to be
>>
The current token is just a crowdfunding thing and doesn't represent the real token that will appear after the close of the year long ico. The depreciation of the price is indicative that the steady release of tokens is pushing down the price right until the final days of the ico at which point it will obviously skyrocket. What will eth's value be at at is this going to wave bye-bye to eth as it goes by or will bagholders be left with stockpiles of useless ERC20 tokens at the end of the ico is anyone's guess.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.