[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fuck is happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1126.jpg (13KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1126.jpg
13KB, 240x240px
is everyone dumping off bnb to buy other chink coins or what
>>
People dumped BNB to get into WTC and dumping WTC to get into LRC.
>>
>>3331474
was gonna make similar thread, im suspecting its just part of weekend dip but no recovery yet...
>>
BNB is the go to dump coin in people's portfolios, it seems. probably because it doesn't do anything
>>
>>3331474
It's a coupon.
>>
>>3331522
Because it was a fucking lie. The white paper stated bnb was required to purchase ICOs.
>>
>>3331474
basically yeah

most people only had/have BNB on binance so rather than send new BTC over to buy into whatever the latest hype chink coin is theyll just sell BNB

mainly because it wasnt doing much and people thought it was going to be a quick $10 coin like everyone was sperging about and also whales fuck it dry constantly which has put a lot of people off

feels like it could fly any time though, might be worth a bit of a buy in a this price, i sold mine for a bit of profit and im tempted to put a bit in and just forget about it for a few months
>>
>>3332029
as far as i know theres been a couple that have been BNB only icos, one was the other day which is when it shot up to 58 then bombed down again shortly after

the problem is there isnt incentive to hold the coin, just buy it at certain times but that doesnt create major price changes so when people dump it because they have money tied up doing nothing the price just tanks

the dev said they are working on new uses for BNB though which is positive
>>
>>3332029
>The white paper stated bnb was required to purchase ICOs.

Can you find that statement in the whitepaper? I never saw that.
>>
>>3332120
All ICOs were meant to be. When tron launched and the option to buy in btc and ETH was offered the coin was dumped. No one was originally buying it for the paltry discount in it fees it gives.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.