[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't Worry.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: tnt1.png (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tnt1.png
12KB, 512x512px
I have connections to 1 of Bittrex staff members.

4 coins are planned to be listed on Tuesday, September 5th.

2 of these coins are: TNT, DNT

You guys can leave your imagination up to the other 2.

You're welcome.
>>
Leaving bitrrex if its true. I won't support an exchange that leaks information.
>>
Proof?

I bought into this coin around $0.23 and have not seen much traction at all in the past week. The DEV team is not very communicative either..
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
at this point everyone should be selling at any mention of "bittrex soon". has SIGT taught you people nothing
>>
>>3331487
Yeah this employee is skeezy as fuck, but he's a long-time friend.
>>
File: thumbnail_10494.jpg (109KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_10494.jpg
109KB, 400x300px
so aww what should i put all my money into.
>>
>>3331497
bittrex is scamming users everyday it makes sense hes skeezy he prolly knows the scum shit they do. fake volume numbers? check crash bots for low vol alts? check. user profiling to multiply losses? check. bittrex is nigger filth scam exchange
>>
>>3331546
TNT obviously.
>>
>>3331492
This desu. I'm out of DNT, never touching TNT.
>>
>>3331464
I've known all the trex guys since they opened in Feb 2014 and they don't leak info. Suck one
>>
>>3331563
Bull shit, bittrex has the same lawyers as Coinbase and does everything they can to stay totally legit.
>>
>buy my bags

The thread
>>
When the FUCK with ZRX be added to Bittrex seriously what the FUCK is their FUCKING problem I want to sell these FUCKING bags but I can't because of their FUCKING stupid FUCK FUCK fucFUCK
>>
>>3331653
ok guy you actuslly think some skeezy law firm full of jews and pro scammers makes bittreex legit? oh son you never been married to a lawyer. lawyers take fraud to a new level. they will get the fucking retrd lice to enforce their frauds while they bribe clients AND judges. you musta got top public school grades sucking so much dick and being such a belieber
>>
>>3331677
Is this what poverty is like
>>
>bittrex soon
>>
>>3331464
what are the other 2 you huge faggot
>>
Please be real.
I need TNT to moon so I can cash out
>>
>>3331464
0x is the other one. They have been following them on twitter and 0x is confirmed not a security. That's why US investors were allowed to participate
>>
I think you're shilling but I do think TNT is worth holding.
>>
>>3332731

they are also following sigt
>>
>all these faggots itt treating TNT as just another ICO/alt
This is a company that's been fully operational for 2 years, led by Wayne fucking Vaughan.
Their main tech "chainpoint" has spawned companies of its own ffs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.