[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptocurrency as we know it is going to end and all be over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 163204230.jpg (47KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
163204230.jpg
47KB, 612x408px
Cryptocurrency as we know it is going to end and all be over. I work as a Canadian carpenter and started my apprenticeship. I have made my money from bitcoin already and am cashing out my 150,000$ as we speak.

While you guys are too busy chasing digital garbage that literally has no value I am going to secure myself for the future and learn a trade on how to start framing houses. I shall then after my 4 year apprenticeship use my profits from cryptocurrency to start my own general contracting company and build million dollar homes.

Do you idiots not realize what the fuck is happening right now? We're in a gigantic bubble and its literally going to pop at any moment. Bitcoin shall crash down to 1000$ and stay there forever where it belongs because the only people who have made real money from this shit are the people who bought at 0.0001$ and 1$. They're going to pull out when btc hits maybe 6000 and you guys will be stuck holding digital garbage that won't ever go higher than its at now.

I'll be laughing so hard when I'm building million dollar custom homes in Canada Vancouver for the billionaire Chinese making 5 million to 10 million profits per year. And all you idiots will be crying back to your fucking McDonald's and burgerking wage cuck jobs in 1 year when this bubble pops.

Enjoy not learning that the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and sweat off your brow. God I'm glad my grandfather taught me these good hard values.

My business will be building homes for years to come because real estate will always make money. Canada house prices have increased by 500% and are showing no signs of slowing down over the past 5 years.

Enjoy staying poor holding onto your fucking useless digital bitcoins lol.I'm getting out of this huge ponzi. Good luck fags.
>>
ok...
>>
>>3330017
foreman here on a commercial crew

easy ornery internet user. Learn how to use a hammer first then start dreaming.
>>
Bought 100k
>>
>>3330017

Weren't you the plumber last month?
>>
The maximum bitcoin will ever hit is 10,000$. Enjoy only having x2 gains and not learning a trade that will get you millions. The banks will not allow bitcoin to rise any higher
>>
>>3330060
Must be retraining, maybe plumbing is not as profitable as he told us.
>>
Nobody here gives a fuck about you shitty mudhut dreams in the middle of Winnipeg You filthy North american cuck. BTC to 10k Ill screencap this so when the actual real estate bubble thats starting to burst in your country finally collapses and now you turned your BTC into CA fiat which will in turn become WORTHLESS. Faggot.
>>
>>3330077
Government prohibition will only make it more valuable, Jesus.
>>
>>3330060
Yeah I think he was.

>copypasta on learning skills and trades
>can't even make a copypasta right
>>
>>3330077

lol. you and your trade dreams. we run commericial projects in the millions and are far from millionaires. Best way to become a millionaire in the trades is to be a middle-man consultant and get a percentage of the products you resell to the client.
>>
File: 1502790945211.jpg (464KB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1502790945211.jpg
464KB, 1688x1125px
I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "SIGGITS, NEOS, and OMGs" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor
>>
>>3330245
Don't think so. Earned 200k today.
>>
>>3330017
>>3330245
I think its more comfy to be NEET
>>
>>3330077
so we're into carpentry and banking industry? fuck man, how do you do it?

banks won't allow it to go over 10k? how'd you come to this magical number?
>>
>>3330245
i'd rather be poor than prey on the elderly, and I know I ain't gotta be neither
>>
File: WhyNotI'mBored.png (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WhyNotI'mBored.png
62KB, 640x480px
>>3330017
The Canadian housing market is clearly a bubble, one that's been building for years and is soon to pop. When I misjudge a pump and dump, I lose the money I threw in. Whatever, I'll make it back on the next one; my average return is phenomenal. When your bubble bursts, you'll lose your job, your home, and the market value of your carefully accumulated skills. I see bubbles grow and burst all the time, I'm getting very familiar with them. They're the heartbeat of shitcoin gambling. But not, I fear, as familiar as you are about to become.
>>
>>3330017
>>3330017
nice bought 100k
>>
>>3330017
cya see u next week.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.