[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loopring/LRC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4621.png (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4621.png
8KB, 200x200px
After seeing all this last-minute fake twitter FUD on /biz and reading the whitepaper (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Loopring/whitepaper/master/en_whitepaper.pdf), I'm officially sold on picking up Loopring
>>
>>3329931
Wasn't the tweet real and deleted?
>>
>>3330219
yeah it was
>>
>>3330219
No but the biggest redflag is the slack channel. Everyone is complaining that the devs don't say much and don't have a roadmap. It reeks of ico investors desperate to drop their bags.
>>
>>3330235
FUD. Still early to buy this
>>
LRC gonna be huge. Definitely holding for at least a week to see what happens. Sadly I think the fake twitter FUD caused this recent dip, but I bought at 1400 sats so still /comfy/.
>>
Me Too... i bought 50,000 LRC at .11 lol.. not worried in the slightest. Shit is going to Alpha Centauri
>>
>>3330219
Nah it was on a fake account @loopringLRC as opposed to the official one @loopringorg
>>
Moon mission soon. Buy now if you want in.
>>
h-happening?
>>
this coin is gonna moon so hard..

>CEO of NEO advising it
>Low market cap with high 24hr volume
>chinese version of ZRX

if you dont buy this you are retarded
>>
is this the next binance chink pumper?
>>
BOUGHT NEO ATH, BOUGHT LOOPSHIT ATH IM READY BOIIIIIS HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1504302077001.png (414KB, 772x804px) Image search: [Google]
1504302077001.png
414KB, 772x804px
This better be fucking mooning motherfuckers you told me to put my savings into it and I did.
>>
>>3332400
it's like early days NEO all over again. these fags will be fomo buying in a few weeks. 150k @ 6 cents, so comfy right now!
>>
>>3332407
yeee
>>
File: 1504488771320.png (15KB, 240x304px) Image search: [Google]
1504488771320.png
15KB, 240x304px
it's the next x5 coin
>>
File: Moon_man.png (41KB, 200x238px) Image search: [Google]
Moon_man.png
41KB, 200x238px
we're all gonna make it, chinky coin bros
>>
This is interesting. http://incentives.loopring.org/midterm-incentive-program-en.html
If you want you can send your lrc to a smart contract and receive eth (less eth than it's worth). after 6 months you can return the eth and get your LRC back.. so if LRC moons you can get it back (and maybe receive more eth from investmenting the eth they gave you), if LRC tanks or the eth you got is worth more, you don't have to return the eth..
>>
>>3332683
that's definitely cool
>>
The MACD is going to crossover and this shit's going to pump. I hate these shitty charts, I wish they'd just use tradingview.
>>
DIP AHHHHHHH
>>
what's a good wallet for this, fellas?
>>
>>3332400
AND ZRX IS GOING UP?

brainlet.
>>
>>3333172
ZRX did like a 10x you dolt.
>>
This is the literal definition of a shit coin.

Unresponsive team and no road map. You guys are going to get burned so hard. I guess WTC gains aren't good enough for impatient children
>>
>>3333234
sounds like ANS FUD.

we're onto something big here, guys.
>>
>>3333234

There is a roadmap on their powerpoint, but it's entirely in chinese
>>
File: 1498015470074.jpg (91KB, 750x655px) Image search: [Google]
1498015470074.jpg
91KB, 750x655px
This is /biz people aren't going to buy this coin until it's already mooned. They don't realize that volume went from 100 BTC to 1,200 BTC in one day
>>
>>3333064
for real, though, fellas
what's a good wallet? Not sure what address/decimals to put into MEW
>>
I'm thinking of going balls deep in LRC then submitting it to the mid term contract and then putting all the ETH it sends back into LRC again.
So I'm going to go balls deep twice
>>
>>3333748
MEW. Just send it to the address like you would eth and it sorts it out.
>>
and wtc volume went from 100 to 3k in one day. What's your point?

subtle shills are the gayest kind
>>
Any minute now...
>>
Wish I waited a little longer to buy, didn't think it would go under 1500. Got in at 1525.
>>
>>3329931
What FUD has made it dump this hard? Its now at 1000 sats.
>>
Holeeee fuck. Glad I did NOT buy this falling knife
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.