[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2030: A Meritocratic Utopia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: thegame.jpg (85KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
thegame.jpg
85KB, 1200x797px
>2030
>the death of fiat after the destruction of borders and formation of super nations has created a capitalistic-meritocratic paradise
>brainlets are left behind in the slums as prosperity mercilessly favours progressives, visionaries and high value individuals
>robotic sentries patrol the 50-foot impenetrable walls built to protect the 'core'
>this is where the the most valued individuals dwell, far from the nocoiner masses
>it is rumoured that in the slums brainlets die over mere partitions of a single satoshi
>in the core is housed 'nakamoto temple', where the early cypher punks and mid-2010 crypto enthusiasts discuss which coins hold spiritual value (DGB is highly revered)
>outside, across no mans land, a frail figure approaches
>sentry drones swarm to face the threat
>*beep boop* withdraw or face liquidation nocoiner
>"I have bitcoins! I swear, I have hundreds!"
>a money skeleton bot is dispatched to assess the claim
>the chain is analysed, but something is wrong
>the individual possess bitcoin cash
>*beep boop* BCC was declared worthless after the great hardfork wars of 2017 as BTC triumphed
>*beep boop* you are hereby accused of blockchain terrorism and false coinage
>the drones, using superior decentralised technology based on the blockchain, fire atomic block particles at the terrorist
>the would-be terrorist is instantly vaporised and processed into raw computing power, used to feed the massive mining farms based in the core
>*beep boop* nocoiner liquidated
>>
<3 see you there
>>
One can dream
t. Ark Marine
>>
>>3329847
>meritocratic
But Anon, all non-whites/asians would be at a huge disadvantage because of their low IQ.

That would be very racist.
>>
>>3329847
>progressives
Here's how I could tell this was fiction, the rest is pretty much dead-on though.
>>
>DGB is highly revered

heh
>>
>>3329982
>>3330021
>in 2020 two new pioneering technologies were created
>the first established a truly democratic voting system based on decentralised blockchain protocols
>the second created a decentralised AI hivemind which constantly sough to improve the human race
>the first elected the second as president for life
>the second decided that progressives and libtards were horribly inefficient and forced them to undergo mental reconstruction therapy
>then it redefined the legal definition of progressivism and created a smart token based on it
>IQ, free of politically charged speech and based in a meritocratic context was declared the planets most important resource
>high IQ individuals eventually congregated in the core and were blessed with the new progressive smart token
>coiners live happily ever after
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.