[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How stupid is it to have almost all of my money in crypto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).png (5KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
5KB, 192x263px
How stupid is it to have almost all of my money in crypto?
>>
>>3329143

How would you feel if you lose it all?
>>
100% in crypto is the definition of /smart money/
>>
Depends on your age and net worth. If you are <25 and have <10k or so (Physical cash that you actually invested and not just crypto gains), it's probably pretty smart or at least reasonable.

If you are >30 and put most of your life savings in, probably pretty stupid.

I myself am 27 and put about 30% of my physical assets in of about 15k and feel that is very reasonable.

Obviously this is just my opinion and there are no rules on this and it's all whatever.
>>
>>3329218
Imagine the millions you are missing just because you are a pussy.

l m a o
>>
I'm 29 and only put 5k in but it's 60k now. I've got 37k on stocks and 10k in the bank, but I'll be fucked if I'm taking anything out of this cash cow. Ark and Eth are either going to change my life or I'm going to lose 5k, no middle ground
>>
>>3329218
Dude put in your full 15k you pansy.
>>
i'm entering my final year of university and i have $300 in my bank account and $13k in crypto, I have 10x my bank account balance in CollosusCoinV2 kek
>>
>>3329143
I have almost everything in crypto, but I have a regular income, so crypto could go to zero and I'd still get by okay. Going all in on crypto really paid off; even if it crashes 75% I'll still make a decent profit.
>>
>>3329393

is there a way to do paypal to bittrex?
>>
>>3329393
How do you plan on transferring back to fiat? (If u ever do)
>>
unrelated question.

what is the meening of "OG" as OG traders??
>>
I'm 32 and my net worth is 27k, what do?

I'm from a poor country
>>
File: file.png (531KB, 586x532px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
531KB, 586x532px
right now? pretty stupid
>>
>>3329691
original gangster, its a play on a common ghetto/rap term
>>
>>3329143
Depends, do you still live with your parents and don't need to pay rent?
>>
>>3330058
Is this real? Are they targetting her stupid fans to get some of that stupid money?
>>
Not stupid at all. I have most of my money in crypto (mid six figures, but then again I also made my initial investment back years ago). I also believe in the tech because I'm not a brainlet.
>>
>>3329373
>Go all in

That's retarded gambler logic.
>>
>>3329143
I agree with >>3329218. I have all of my money in crypto, but I am 24 and have 4k. I am planning to getting that 10k, then diversifying to 75% crypto, 25% traditional.

For anyone 30 or older, I'd say no more than half if you net worth 100k or less, and 10% of anything over 100k. I.e. 200k would be 70k in crytpo.
>>
>>3329143
23 years old I have more than 100% of my money in crypto. So about 30k of my own money + 5k that I borrowed from my parents lul. And I'm actually holding none of it because I put it all on the obsidian ico. I'm either going to be rich or broke in a year. But I have a sweet job as a software dev so w/e
>>
i liquidated 80% of my grandpa-tier "investments" (gov bonds) and went balls deep in btc

i kick myself for not doing that before

>t.mid-20
>>
Same. I know it's stupid but I'm going to pretend the tether thing isn't an issue and I'll make enough before it implodes.
>>
>>3329669
Convert ark to btc, send to Gemini, sell everything, wire to bank account
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.