[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: DIFV4OWV0AAmjGF.jpg (105KB, 1200x686px) Image search: [Google]
DIFV4OWV0AAmjGF.jpg
105KB, 1200x686px
Kinda glad you retards are sleeping on this coin. I've warned you before, this if you're in it for the pump and dump then fuck off. Give me more time to accumulate.
>>
File: 1500069376029.png (128KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500069376029.png
128KB, 512x512px
hope you bought the dip, fags. the nexus is recharging.
>>
It'sstill near 0 liquidity. If I had 10 BTC worth of it I couldn't cash out without crashing it to the ground.
>>
>>3328051
337 btc volume is not "near zero liquidity".
>>
>>3328070
I don't think you understand how liquidity works.
>>
>>3328080
I don't think you understand anything.
>>
>>3328051
Yes, liquidity is kinda low...but in all honesty this is so early in it's life...I predict this hitting $20 by december. Anyone who gets in now is early, and should reap the benefits of it.
>>
>>3328094
Well I'm a NEET so you may be right. Liquidity is low tho, even if it is a good coin.
>>
>>3328217
but it's not near zero. you are still able to trade it fairly easily. if you want a coin with near zero liquidity, check out UNO.
>>
>>3328231
kek ikr? Anyways, NXS is nice, and I hope it gets to the levels of liquidity it deserves.
>>
I was talking this up months ago, under $1.

Imagine buying at over 5 cents, then buying thousands more at 2-3 cents. :0
>>
>>3328033
what it is for exactly? wp is kinda empty
>>
>>3328610
Search their site for all their information. Their whitepaper leads to a github page which isn't pajeet friendly. Co-founder of SpaceX, quantum resistant, they plan on launching a node into space and have already had successful test launches (let that sink in).

There's a ton more, such as algorithmic advances and hash technology, but do your own research.
>>
you're so dumb if you're not buying this coin.

NODES
IN
SPACE
>>
>>3328798
yeah while your at it read their mission statement and decide whether it's a scam or not
[spoiler]it is[/spoiler]
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>3328837
let me guess: it's a scam because there's no such thing as satellites. oh, and flat earth.
>>
>>3328814
It's also resistanct to 51% attacks (What is currently a huge vulnerability in BTC/BCH). It runs three seperate "threads" of it's network, and it would be near impossible to overrun all 3 of them, creating ultimately more decentralization and reliability. Also similar to how you can gamble in the ocean because it's not on any countries jurisdiction, the space nodes are intended to be precautionary to future regulations and intervention by governments.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Do your own research. But after you have, I promise you'll be buying this coin as much as you can. It's a gold mine, and will continue to rise as more people see it's potential.

Also for you faggots just trying to catch a ride up, there's a HUGE conference in Aspen, Colorodo on the 23rd. Immensely credible speakers are going to be attending, and truly show what this coin is capable of.

Highly recommended.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.