[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally HOW does anyone defend this gook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: jihan.png (16KB, 533x215px) Image search: [Google]
jihan.png
16KB, 533x215px
>>
>>3327609
Nobody does afaik
>>
+1 downvote
>>
who gives a fck
>>
>>3327609
they get paid in BitCH nigger coins to defend him. Their shilling triggers me like no other because they are almost convincing.
>>
He didn't delete the tweet, he didn't apologize for it. Bugmen might eat dogs and lose every war they fight but they give zero shits about hurting feelings and I respect that. This chink wants to get rich by making you poor, he's a true /biz/nessman.
>>
>>3327609
he's the hero saving bitcoin from falling under 100% control of blockstream. you should be thanking him.
>>
fuck your mother if you want fuck.
>>
File: CarlosChen.jpg (20KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
CarlosChen.jpg
20KB, 500x367px
Who is this man?
>>
>>3327656
>>3327725
This. I hate chinks but I cheer anyone that'll stand against kikes
>>
File: 0YizkwP.png (72KB, 589x404px) Image search: [Google]
0YizkwP.png
72KB, 589x404px
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>3327802
they're holding BCC in their exchange wallet. Will be released in January
>>
>>3327609
Your mother fuck if you want fuck.
>>
just went +5 on bch because of this thread. That'll be a total of 30bch

:^)
>>
File: DIzRSm7UIAElUOo.jpg (16KB, 1117x550px) Image search: [Google]
DIzRSm7UIAElUOo.jpg
16KB, 1117x550px
>>3327725
By buying his coin that is 92% under his control?
>>
>>3327802
he was fucking with them, effectively spitting in their faces.

all the bcore faggots want everyone to dump their BCC, and everyone knows jihan is behind BCC.

so he goes to the CEO of coinbase and says that to his face publicly "hey let people dump their BCC" because he knows it'll take coinbase almost half a year to make BCC available and there's no changing that. and by the time it rolls around coinbase does actually make BCC available, that will be after the november hardfork, and BTC might collapse completely.
>>
>>3327880
"other" is just the pool for unknown miners, but you know that already you blockstream cuck
>>
>>3327609
how can you not love this guy after this tweet
>>
>>3327609
He's kind of goofy and a fun boogeyman.
>>
>>3327609
Cause he has a Big Chink Cock and a dick pump
>>
>>3327609
hes right you know
>>
Holy fuck the madman
>>
>>3327616
There's plenty of people out there who'll defend you for a few rupees.
>>
>>3327799
He works for the Chinese Communist Party.

You do know who created communism and the tribe who inflicted it upon Russia, Eastern Europe and exported it to China, don't you?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170903-154057.png (139KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170903-154057.png
139KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>3328048
>cause he knows 100% it will just cause a pump in price
>>
>>3327799
Reminder that the only non-chinese farm Jihan owns is in fucking Tel Aviv. Anyone who believes he's somewhat against kikes is fucking delusional
>>
>>3327880
viaBTC is also owned by Jihan
>>
>>3328068
I heard he tried to gas Roger Ver in his bathroom once.
>>
>>3328038
they control all the banks and they invented communism? is there anything the the jews didnt do?
>>
>>3327880
the unknwon pool is probably Jihan's pool in Tel Aviv + miners exploiting the mining difficulty temporarily
>>
>>3328086
You'll come to learn with enough time that the answer is unironically no and your question is actually edgy as fuck
>>
what a mind fuck if hitler was actually right about the jews this whole time.
>>
communism gave us the funny commie kid, so it was absolutely a boon for mankind
>>
>>3327640
Fuck Jihan, but I do believe that bigger blocks should be the way bitcoin scales as opposed to segwit + LN. Keep it all on the blockchain or it isn't Bitcoin anymore.
>>
>>3327609
You don't defend him, or his associates. You block him, boycott their companies, and buy stuff from elsewhere.
>>
>>3328175
off-chain transactions are still validated on-chain
>>
>>3328175
Well, segwit is irreversible, so I guess that makes you a Bitcoin Cash supporter.

Welcome...
>>
File: 1504292946171.png (143KB, 480x545px) Image search: [Google]
1504292946171.png
143KB, 480x545px
>>3327609
I love this guy, he's like the trump of crypto.
He has everyone by the balls by just doing what he wants, he has already made a shit ton of money, and he's still straight clowning his way to victory.
Even if he lost he's basically taking an australian approach, he's doing minimal effort, and still giving people a run for their money.
It's beautiful. His fucking goofy ass snaggle teeth just make it that much better, what kind of mind games is this fucker playing that he uses a profile pic that looks like it came out of a 70's yearbook.
>>
>>3327725
>complains about blockstream
>ignores/hails bitmain

I'm never quite sure if these posts are paid pajeets or actual retards from pol or reddit.
>>
>>3328175
You could have 100mb blocks and it wouldn't solve the scaling problem if everyone just spams the network, plus you'd have like 12 full nodes so say goodbye to decentralization.

Off chain scaling is literally the only solution.
>>
This one tweet still pales in comparison to all the ridiculous and rude shit that Samson Mow, Luke DashJr and other Core shills have tweeted over the last year or two.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.