[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Palm Bearch Research Group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pbrg-cropped-logo.png (22KB, 550x77px) Image search: [Google]
pbrg-cropped-logo.png
22KB, 550x77px
Anyone has more info on this group? Did anyone pay the ridiculous 3k to subscribe ? Also does anyone have more reports from them? Here is the one where they say they predict OMG and talk about their ETH and NEO predictions: https://pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
>>
do you see the last 2 number blocks

those are /year-month/year-month-day

you just have to change the url

so the september edition should be something like

/201709/201709XX/

if you find it please share it with /biz/
>>
>>3327199
darn i thought I was smart figuring that out. everyone else knows already i guess
>>
i live in palm beach, where can i find them?
>>
>>3327209
we are on /biz/
only smart people with 130 IQ+ here
>>
>>3327224
sup palm beach bro
>>
>>3327163
>>3327199
>>3327209
I lost thousands from Goldman Sachs pumping the bitcoin market and dumping all their holdings over the course of the past few days. Please post what they recommend this month or I must suicide
>>
>>3327199
>>3327209

Yeah I already did that, but thats only for the monthly from that guy. What about the other papers that they publish I also want those reeeeee
>>
>>3327209
I went through 20170901 to 20170930 and I got nothing. Am I missing something here?
>>
>>3327288
probably not out yet
>>
>>3327288
well not out yet
you have to check every day if they released it
>>
>>3327288
someone in another thread said they usually come out first thursday of the month
>>
Here is the one from july, they shilled antshares (neo) but they say buy up to 2 usd so meh...

https://pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201707/20170720-pbo-monthly.pdf
>>
>>3327301
Gotcha, thanks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.