[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do schmucks still buy WALTON after a 545% moon in 2 days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 7NlRc7Ji_400x400.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7NlRc7Ji_400x400.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
These retards are fucking laughable, I haven't touched Walton since 1 september. Don't be a fucking idiot, get on the new train. Loopring. Has only been on the chinese exchanges since 1st of september, currently the graph mimmicks that of district0x. It will go to the moon in 2/3 days. Also, what have we learnt from antshares? The shittier the name, the bigger the moon.

And don't let it moon just yet, let it first gain some traction around the cryptocommunity. We just witnessed a pre-moon FOMO, the exact same thing happened to district0x on august 6.
>>
Not a single mention of what it does, just the promise of "moon".
Bad shill thread.
Fuck off back to your pnd group.
>>
ICO price was 0.0002ETH. Moon target 0.0010ETH. Idiots.
>>
+1

Obvious moon mission in few days. Wait for Walton hype to fall and then it will fomo hard on this one.
>>
What doesn't it do in a nutshell that makes it valuable? Besides Chinese 0x
>>
>>3326180
If you wanna know what it does, go read their fucking site you fucking imbecile. It's a waste of time for both you and me if we would be trying to educate on what a coin does. A waste of time on my part because I would be typing an explenation that is much better explained on their site, and a waste of time on your part as you would be reading a shitty half assed explenation, instead of a better explenation on their site. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>3326216
>MOON SOON
What a useless thread
>>
>>3326169
this coin is too good for /biz/tards who don't understand the white paper. bought 10 btc worth at 5c. i'm going to retire going into 2018
>>
>>3326216
Yo, you're not my mother that i'm trying to impress for how smart I am. Explaining what the coin does is completely obsolete.
>>
>>3326216

In other words: u have no fucking idea. Idiot.
>>
>>3326244
im not here to impress you you fucking schmuck.
>>
>>3326244
just keep holding those walton bags for me. "muh what a coin does". 99% of cryptocurrency coins dont do shit. i turned 1.5k to 70k in 3 months, thats all i care about.
>>
I have 1.7k of these. Not much but will be some nice pocket money after the inevitable take-off.
>>
>>3326259
Learn how to spell "explanation" pajeet.
>>
>>3326306
i'm not here to impress you you fucking schmuck.
>>
>>3326236
fuck your mother if you want fuck
>>
>>3326326
this will never get old
still can't believe he said exactly this
>>
>>3326322
Surely you must do the needful
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.