[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANOTHER 25 MILLION TETHER CREATED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: tether.png (5KB, 420x130px) Image search: [Google]
tether.png
5KB, 420x130px
http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL
>>
>>3325640
i swear retards behind tether will fuck whole crypto for good
>>
>>3325657
This market has been propped up on tether since 2k.
>>
>>3325640
25 million dollars entered the market just to buy this dip
this guy will get hurt trying to catch the falling knife
>>
>>3325668
since 200$ lmao
>>
>>3325675
They can't get hurt because tether can be created with the press of a button.
>>
>doesn't understand inflation is how tether stays at $1
>>
>>3325709
>they poof up imaginary tokens to adjust for inflation
no
>>
so I can buy tether with a credit card or bank account and just buy BTC with it?

does this bypass all the ridiculous verification and shit
>>
>>3325640

You understand that they print more Tether to peg it to a dollar, right? When demand moves price over $1, Tether adds more to the market.
>>
>>3325754
They only add tokens based on what they have in their "reserve" stop being a fucking idiot and read their whitepaper
>>
>>3325760
>based on reserves
just like banks amirite
still tether isnt a problem until everyone wants to cash out to fiat. which is never
>>
>>3325699
>300 million tether is enough to move the price from 200 to 5k

lmao
>>
45M in 24 hours at this adress

Will this reverse the crash? or make it faster
>>
sure but for this to be fixed someone has to prove tether isnt backed by anything
but the company is secretive, how can anyone get evidence of it? it would have to come from the inside
>>
ALL YOU TETHERMARINES ARE SO STUPID!! Do you realize that a USDT will allways be worth just 1 DOLLAR?

BTC now is $4500, even if it's crashing 1000%, ITS STILL WORTH MORE THAT A TETHER!! So stupid to think USDT > BTC
>>
File: epic.png (45KB, 1156x400px) Image search: [Google]
epic.png
45KB, 1156x400px
>>3326045
>im retarded: the post
>>
>>3325640

Tether is a Poloniex scam that WILL crash the entire market and depress it for years to come.

Mark my words.
>>
>>3325640
FAKE TETHER SAVES BITCOIN ONCE AGAIN
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3325754
The problem is only that Tether is supposed to be backed by USD, not just pegged to it
>>
>>3326038
fiat isnt backed by anything either
>>
>>3325754
You have absolutely no idea how tether works.
It's just a token that represents 1 USD. If everyone treats it like 1 USD, it's 1 USD. It's only worth 1 USD because there are USDT/BTC markets, and there are USD/BTC markets. The gaps between USD and USDT markets are automatically closed by arbitrage bots, people are making money by closing every difference in price.
>>
>>3326156
it's actually a tool for money launderers to bypass the kyc/aml. so usd/usdt arbitrage prevents them to release tethers out of thin air? They can just create millions of tethers out of thin air, buy bitcoin and cash out.
>>
>>3325640

But McAffee told me 1 Bitcoin will be worth 2.5 million dollars in three years ...
>>
>>3326263
so can banks with fiat
>>
>>3326355
and you understand that when banks to it it devalues fiat. here it devaluates btc.
>>
>>3326038
the evidence would have to be a large part of the market cashing out USDT

You guys forget or selectively read the part about the last tether pump, where they replaced the the fake dollars with real ones after they won the bet (that it would pump bitcoin).

If this pushes BTC back up they'll win again and iff the USD notes are fake this time too, they'll just be replaed again with the winnings.
>>
>>3326374
it doesnt becauss btc is capped at 21m.
what it does is make btc into a bubble
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.