[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian Scam Coin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: russianscamcoin.png (20KB, 198x119px) Image search: [Google]
russianscamcoin.png
20KB, 198x119px
https://rmc.one/

Someone redpill me on this coin, why is this not a good buy right now?
>>
One RMC token will earn a portion of current mining profits and from sales of Sunrise S11i (bifury chip) miners launching in Sept.
RMC holder have a discounted purchase rate for Sunrise S11i miners when they launch
Profits from mining are paid out in BTC
Once the company develops Multiclet Miners, you can redeem 1 RMC for the mining unit, or continue earning BTC through the shared pool.
Multiclet miners are aimed at Altcoin mining
Current min. buy-in is 0.1 BTC or ETH equivalent
Only way to purchase is ETH and BTC
Initial ICO was 4000 USD for 1 RMC and was a min $250,000 buy in; raised about 60M
Current ICO price is 4200 USD for 1 RMC, the price rises $25 every 24 hours until the ICO closes out in the end of Sept. at $4900
The expected launch of Multiclet is ~13 months
Current mining operations (prior to Sunrise S11i) is on Pantechs.
Project is going to be getting very cheap electricity (about 1/2 rate of consumers), which is already cheap compared to other countries
>>
>>3325036
Interesting people involved:
Dmitry Marinichev - Internet ombudsman advisor to Putin. He's the main driving force behind the ICO, he's been involved with mining operations prior to the ICO, interviewed by Russian news agencies for piece on Bitcoin. Sort of a crypto evangelist in Russia.
Boris Zyrianov - Responsible for the research and development of the multiclet processor, head of OSJC Multiclet company. Along with Nikolai Streltsov (also involved in the project) were awarded a Gold Medal from the Academy of Engineering Science for their work on Multiclet processors in 2012.
Possible involvement:
Boris Titov - Russian billionaire and advisor to Putin on entrepreneurial matters. Russia crypto evangelist and reported to be part of new Russian ICO incubator along with...
Sasha Ivanov - Created waves cryptocurrency.
These 2, it's not entirely clear if the RMC ICO will indeed be part of their incubator.
Other parties and relationships:
Bitfury - Supplies chips for Sunrise S11i miners. Founder is a Russian living in Latvia.
Mycelium - The only platform to offer the ICO, partnered with RMC as a secure way to trade/hold the coin.
The company's and people involved seem to be coming from existing cryptocurrency and engineering projects. The mining infrastructure already exists and this ICO is basically an expansion + R&D for Multiclet.
>>
>>3325045
Reasonable expectations:
Earning BTC from the shared mining pool and getting a discounted rate on some new Sunrise miners (256 SHA 22.6 TH/s (~18 owned, ~4 to RMC token holders) 2.3-2.5 kwh 16 nm)
Would be very nice:
If the claims of the Multiclet being close are real, it could be a very huge boost, lower power usage, higher hash rate
Apparently a 180nm chip for mining is already developed (assuming it's been tested as a viable technology for mining), and a 28nm chip is what the development is for.
They say the 28nm calculations are all done, the chip/board/testing/bug fixing then manufacturer are what is planned for the ~13 mo period.
External factors
Some in the government have been pushing for an expansion of Russian cryptocurrency use. The pending legalization of Cryptocurrencies as a traded financial instrument indicates they are moving in that direction.
The government has stressed the need for development of Russian made processor chips, especially after the Ukraine crisis and ensuing sanctions. Multiclet is of interest in developing Russian chips.
Russia has been trying for some time to attract investment and create technology clusters; some of the same key people involved are also drivers of that.
Basically you're investing in an existing mining/board/chip manufacturing and R&D company that is expanding (90% of ico money) and developing a next generation mining chip (10% of ico money).
>>
thoughts biz?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.