[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to feel what a pump feels like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1502860737487.gif (33KB, 420x413px) Image search: [Google]
1502860737487.gif
33KB, 420x413px
Ever since I was a wee lad, I always dreamt of walking on the moon. Pops and I would spend hours under the stars looking at it..

I told him I was going to walk on it one day.

Pops is gone now and so are my dreams of walking on the moon. Alas, I get another chance in crypto currencies.

The problem is I never seem to get on the rocket when it blasts off. Normally I find out about the Moon missions whole they're in progress.

How do you guys find your moon coins? Are you holding a coin for a long time before it blasts off? Are there certain signs/patterns to look for while skimming charts?
>>
File: 1503961551711.jpg (136KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1503961551711.jpg
136KB, 480x608px
>>3322139
how do I upvote this
>>
>>3322139
Buy IOC newfriend
>>
Yes, you need some patience. Take a coin that’s guaranteed to see exciting development in the future (can be tech, can be silly conferences, whatever), accumulate and wait for the pump. But be sure to take profits, as the dump will inevitably follow.
>>
TKN. I was shilling BNB on here when it was under a dollar, now you should buy TKN for the inevitable moon mission.

>>3322869
shitcoin
>>
>>3322139
>good team
>good tech behind the product
>tries to solve a real world problem
>actually needs blockchain
>hype, followers, colloborations with over cryptos
Read whitepapers and roadmaps, track the marketcap of a particular coin and compare it to other cryptos to know if it's overvalued or undervalued in the current market. Watch the increasing volume and breaking of support levels, don't fall for the whales manipulating the prices. Follow the coin on twitter, slack and buy if there're big news, announcments coming out. Not all of the news are worthy of a pump though, decide for yourself what's important what's not.

Omisego, Tierion, Chainlink, Ambrosus (the last one would be my top pick). Have fun on the moon, send me a postcard.
>>
>>3322139
Buy ICOs exclusively and allow /biz/chumps to buy them off you at a premium
Rinse
Repeat
About 5 consecutive successful ICOs will make you wealthy compared to daytrading cucks and wageslaves
>>
Buy Walton, I am serious here.
>>
>>3322889
I too bought TKN at ground floor. What gains are we looking at?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.