[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuuuuck I made my first BTC purchase at ~7pm and didnt get an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Astro.jpg (55KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
Astro.jpg
55KB, 600x497px
fuuuuck I made my first BTC purchase at ~7pm and didnt get an email until now from my cc that the transaction was declined because "suspicious activity" coinbase cancelled the transaction and now the price has gone up 300$
>>
>>3320759

on the other hand, if you buy BTC from coinbase then move all of your money out of the bank account if the price drops, they punish you. how is that fair?
>>
>>3320759
Just buy on localbitcoins anon. No suspicious nothing. You're welcome.
>>
>>3320759
yea some CC's just do that and you have to call them & tell them to fuck off in order to buy your shitcoins
>>
I know that feel.

>be in down-under land
>buy bitcoins
>day later..ok no cops yet, I'm alright
>buy more bitcoins
>next day get email/SMS from bank
>typical "your account has been suspended" sounding scam messages
>it was legit
>had to call the bank to get permission to spend my own money

That's when I realised just how jewed we all are.
>>
>>3320808
I love buying at +20% market price
>>
>>3320759
This happened the first time I used Coinbase. I bank with Wells Fargo.

After I called to confirm I made the transaction, all further transactions on CB have been going through just fine.

It suckes because the price increased in my case as well... but It's your banks fault, not Coinbase. CB can't just give you free crypto with no guarantee of getting paid back for it, anon. The transaction has to go through successfully.

Call your bank.
>>
>>3320929
are you buying 100 usd at a time?
>>
>>3320927
This is what most of the people here need to learn, if you're going to make it big in crypto and want to cash out then do it literally. Idiots here spending their earned cash on cars instead of finding a way to not rely on banks piss me off
>>
I'm not sure if I should be happy or not that my bank would just fork over 2k to a website I had no relationship with, without so much as an email or call.
>>
ultimately its comforting that i received an email to confirm it was me, but it screwed me in this case....oh well...... at least i own some btc now...

....when should i expect my lambo to be delivered?
>>
>>3321127

Yeah it is a grey area between security and being my mum.

I'd rather just get a notification about >$1000 transfers so that I can react to it myself, rather than having the nanny step in and lock everything.
>>
>>3320927
I did the same thing, and BankSA reversed the payment. Too bad for coinjar I'd already shifted my new coins to a different wallet. I explained to the bank that it was ok, but they still left the payment as reversed.
>>
>>3320759
Where are you buying btc? Im trying to convert my shitty australian fiat, for discounted btc, but nobody is selling
>>
>>3321215

it's already in the driveway, just look out the window.

FAGGOT I HATE YOU
>>
> buy litecoins at 82 due to FOMO
> price drops
> thinking of moving fiat out of account before coin base pulls it

They punish you for doing that ?
>>
File: 1500852610011.png (10KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500852610011.png
10KB, 900x900px
>not buying with cash via bitcoin ATM
>>
>>3322232

That's called kiting the check, illegal.
>>
>>3322594
> illegal

https://youtu.be/lwXJWXgdb4I
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.