[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for serious /biz/nessman for our discord.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

We have assembled serious traders and autists from 4chan to trade together and buy ICO's.
And yes, if you want to join our discord you have to submit evidence that you're not a pajeet by posting a pic of your hand.

If you are willing to put in work, research ICO's, share trades and set ups and also talk some crap in our trollbox email me at [email protected]

At the moment we're mostly interested in buying ICO's but trading is definitely welcome as well. We have already established a good group of active autists and we are even developing our own ICO spreadsheet at the moment.

Please apply if you're serious about making money. Thanks. The reason for sending an email is just to weed out trolls that aren't serious about making a shit ton of $$ with crypto.

Thanks guys. Hopefully speak to you soon :).
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (2MB, 519x299px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
2MB, 519x299px
>>
Autists get the FUCK in
>>
If you were in our chat. You would've known about this crash since last week.
>>
>>3320105

>Ian balina dick suckers
>Serious business men
>>
>>3320896

/biz/nessman anon. Don't you know the difference?
>>
File: bitcoindiscord.png (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoindiscord.png
39KB, 300x300px
The bitpam trading discord i'm already has +1100 people with some serious traders that isn't a closed group, too little people in a discord could create tunnel vision and a circle jerk in my opinion.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF
>>
>>3320951
What is the most popular channel there? I'm rocket there
>>
>>3320896

It's just a joke because one of our members keeps sucking his cock
>>
File: anime3.png (617KB, 1224x1077px) Image search: [Google]
anime3.png
617KB, 1224x1077px
>>3320992
probably the "talkhere" and "pricecheck" channel desu, other channels dont get much talk.

the server is still new so its not ultra active but thats changing day by day
>>
are asians permissible?
>>
>>3321011
Ok
>>
>>3321074

Yes. Just no pajeets.
>>
>>3320271
Anyone with sense knew bitcoin would crash down a bit at 5000.
>>
How many of y'all (American / Chinese nationals) need help buying ICOs that required passport verification? I have access to two non American passports (still have them in a drawer after I became a US citizen)
>>
>>3321104

And yet people still lost money lol. I pulled all out at $4800 and bought back in 4 hrs ago.
>>
>>3321094

What's the thing with pajeets? I'm white but are there genuinely large numbers of Indians? Why exclude them?
>>
File: 1497157466520.png (74KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497157466520.png
74KB, 213x250px
What are you guys doing in response to the crackdown and ban in "land of the free"?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.