[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To be honest, 98% of these altcoin projects are so fucking overvalued.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1502936578237.jpg (161KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1502936578237.jpg
161KB, 2048x1152px
To be honest, 98% of these altcoin projects are so fucking overvalued.
>>
>>3319606
To be honest, 100% of OP can go suck a dick
>>
>>3319606
Just shut the fuck up you smug little bitch
You want this shit to end? no? Then keep your trap shut
>>
>>3319606
ai chan is my waifu.
>>
>>3319606
im not selling my ark
>>
File: 1497591921867.jpg (113KB, 576x618px) Image search: [Google]
1497591921867.jpg
113KB, 576x618px
>>3319628
ai chan doesnt love you

she only loves truhodlers
>>
File: 1504224029316.jpg (30KB, 508x434px) Image search: [Google]
1504224029316.jpg
30KB, 508x434px
>>3319616
>>
duh. this is why I don't buy ETH tokens
>>
>>3319606
Only Monero, Zcash and Ripple have any value behind them. Rest is just pure hype and speculation.
>>
>>3319894
Ripple is a meme. Monero and Zcash are outlassed by Verge so far tech.
>>
File: 1500683642522.jpg (321KB, 1278x866px) Image search: [Google]
1500683642522.jpg
321KB, 1278x866px
We're actually finally in a place where a lot of these projects have come around and matured enough to finally show off what they have been developing for many months, even years.

Majority are still in the concept stage, offering nothing but speculative trading in the market. The bane of a lot of the projects is going to be their complexity. Solutions won't be adopted if there's no real market demand for them. Niche developments, even if they COULD be gamechanging, are hard to push on a global market still in their old tracks.

My main favorite is TaaS, a closed end investment fund that has successfully passed all it's rites and hurdles and is fully functional and active. First dividend payouts were a success, proving smartcontracts to be a reliable tool, not to mention the absolute transparency via their in-house Cryptographic Audit platform (currently being perfected with aims of offering other cryptoprojects the service aswell). They also have a team developing the Kepler market analysis and portfolio management platform, for which ICO holders have 1-year free access once it is released to the public.

TaaS took the simplest route. People want money and they want relative security of professional teams. So they just adapted a popular fund type from traditional markets into a crypto asset. And they were the first to successfully get off the ground.

The only way to hold TaaS is till death do you apart. A++ eternal hold. I expect TaaS to bring significant lifestyle changes within the next 5 years.

Another one is Wagerr, a decetralized sportsbetting platform running on oracles/masternodes to process data. Betting/gambling is a massive global market, which currently has no truly decentralized platform for safe betting without hassle from regulatory bodies. Not to mention what are slated to be the absolute best odds lines in the industry.

This one is now approaching testnet. No guarantees obviously, but the potential is there. The demand is real. A 5+ year hold.
>>
>>3319905
Verge has their privacy tech deployed or it's just "coming soon"?
>>
>>3319606
Tbh bitcoin is so fucking overvalued.
>>
>>3320153
verge literally just hides the IP of people running verge nodes. it doesn't hide transactions at all lmao.
>>
>>3319894
How can you put shitcoins like zcash and ripple in the same sentence with Monero? By ripple I mean the useless shittokens XRP
>>
>>3320137
>Another one is Wagerr, a decetralized sportsbetting platform running on oracles/masternodes to process data. Betting/gambling is a massive global market, which currently has no truly decentralized platform for safe betting without hassle from regulatory bodies. Not to mention what are slated to be the absolute best odds lines in the industry

Sounds like a bonafide, 100% scam
>>
>>3320859
>>3319606
It's very likely that all of this shit is overvalued, I think. But there's still a chance that maybe it's not. Maybe it's still undervalued, by a lot. I guess that's what we're betting on.
>>
File: 1498483015097.png (792KB, 662x708px) Image search: [Google]
1498483015097.png
792KB, 662x708px
>when realize how much of your net worth you have invested in shitcoins that have no practical purpose beyond pure speculation.
It's fine and dandy when everything is in the green. But when it's all dumping, you feel like a stupid asshole that has been rused.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.