[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i hodl my 30k stx?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: stox.png (30KB, 200x200px)
stox.png
30KB, 200x200px
Should i hodl my 30k stx?
>>
It has a good roadmap so yes, I think the whales are accumulating which is why the price has been pushed so low. I've heard from someone in the alpha that it looks promising.
>>
I only have 2.5k, feels bad
>>
File: NoStox.png (185KB, 1426x905px)
NoStox.png
185KB, 1426x905px
>>3319157
don't let the fud get to you and hodl till Q1 2018
>>
File: 1502312188598.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502312188598.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>3319157
You should kys for buying that shitcoin in the first place.

>>3319165
>muh whales are accumulating
>>
>>3319248
It has a lower marketcap then other prediction based tokens and actually has a seemingly working product unlike the rest. Why is it a shitcoin?
>>
If they decide to through with bnt contract the price will steadily fall like a rock. (think bnt)
Yes, finally got to read bnt whitepaper section on smart tokens..

Having said that i still own 9k and won't sell. Fuck it.
>>
>>3319312
Wait, care to elaborate? You mean if they stopped using the Bancor protocol?
>>
>>3319591
I mean that when (if) they decide to finally launch bnt contract (that would probably go in pair with bittrex listing, like in bnt case) the price will be subject to a mathematical formula making it not profitable for whales to manipulate and holders to keep because of no available use for the token.
>>
>>3319729
ohhh rebecca, you have so much to learn about the jews..
>>
>>3319729

I still don't get it. You mean if they teamed with Bancor and got into Bittrex the price would actually go down?
>>
>>3319757
because the price on bittrex would not be the price through bancor, you hayseed.
>>
>>3319757
This is a fact. Stx are partners with bnt and in their whitepaper stx team mentions bnt contract will be a reality.

It means trading through a bntstx or ethbntstx token changer (aka smart token) and this makes the price follow a mathematical formula. You can read abou it and see examples in bnt whitepaper but it should be enough to study what happened to bnt and how its price behaved due to this formula.
>>
>>3319757
As to the bittrex part, it wouldn't really matter because of arbitrage theough the contract. Meaning the price would still dollow a formula based on traded volume.
>>
>>3319828
>>3319808
>>3319773

So should I sell my STOX at a loss or just hodl and maybe throw a few dollars at Bancor as well?
>>
File: stoxmarine.jpg (273KB, 625x500px)
stoxmarine.jpg
273KB, 625x500px
we are the stoxtroopers and we're not fucking selling
>>
>>3319854
I would say that for the price to increase in the worst case scenario (bnt contract and bittrex going online at the same time) there would have to be a massive interest in the coin or an actual use case making it useful.
I'm waiting to see what happens but i'm willing to risk it waiting for 1.2x ico. but that may never happen.
>>
>>3319854
why would you sell at a loss?! it's only been out for a month and it's not even on a real exchange yet.
>>
>>3319157
I wanna buy those. Please wait until it gets added on Bittrex. I don't want to send my BTC to Liqui and other shitty exchanges.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.