[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOLF RUN INCOMING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: giphy (4).gif (921KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
921KB, 500x281px
FINAL AND FULL PREDICTION.

Obviously the markets are tanking because of whale activity on top of the weekend dip leading to a snowball of red.

HOWEVER, after further examination, I believe that last weeks quick rise is nothing compared to whats coming.

>I am predicting in the next 7-14 days most of the top 50 coins are going to rise 50-100% (excluding BTC) up until October before the next bear market starts.

Screencap this
>>
>>3319132
we still have to wait for goldman to fulfill their prophecy, then we're off to the races.
>>
>>3319132
Dumps and pumps without news to back them up are meaningless.

That's why when I noticed a dip this morning, the first thing I did was look for news.

All I could find was that ETH had 1 ICO stopped by the SEC. That could warrant some dip, sure, and with BTC correcting, alright, but it's not something that will have a lasting effect. That's what told me to buy more in this dip and not panic sell.
>>
>>3319162

the news was that there's a blockchain conference going on in dallas and it's being keynoted by a bunch of stuttering inebriated hippies.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.