[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy BNB while its below $2. Asia is coming to scoop it up!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: binance-coin.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
binance-coin.png
3KB, 200x200px
Not shilling because the coin and gains speak for themselves. It is definitely running up from what it was earlier. History shows when asia wakes up it always shoots for a while. I would highly advise you guys to get in here while it is below two dollars because it will for damn sure go over that when asia starts buying.
>>
>>3318769
i just sold all my bnb for walton sorry
>>
>>3318781
Man I hope that works out for you. Do you see them pumping that some more tonight?
>>
>>3318802
it isnt too pumped
i mean bnb is higher market cap and it didnt move for two weeks
>>
>>3318811
Man I got burned yesterday when I bought in at 1.75. I just don't think I can risk it again. Totally hope it rises though man. Good Luck!
>>
>>3318769
Bnb seems like a great coin and has even more potential when they talk about using it as the gas for the decentralised exchange but it really did seem to be manipulated and I wasnt sure how long that would go on for. I also bought into walton yday, literally half an hour later bnb mooned and walton tanked. Today however is a different story.
>>
>>3319079
May I ask why you think that?(In the most respectful way. I am very new to this.) Thanks.
>>
I will tell you faggots one last time

BNB coin will NEVER awake from its dirt nap until this exchange starts doing volume

Binance was rank 10 when GAS was released and they've sank all the way to rank 20 since then. Despite gimmicky trading competitions, chink ICOs, and numerous coin additions, that hasn't changed. I don't expect it to either.

If the exchange picks up, BNB is a good coin to own. In the mean time, SELL
>>
>>3319150
I'm no expert either but I kept reading about people complaining about it being manipulated. There's threads on reddit talking about how to defeat the bot.
reddit.com/r/bnbtrader, check out a few threads there.

There was even talk about Binance themselves keeping the coin price low because they are buying back 100m coins with their own money and removing them, so its in their interest to keep the price low. They of course denied and it might be true but no one really knows.

The top thread on reddit right now

https://www.reddit.com/r/BNBTrader/comments/6xm6zr/idea_for_binance_to_help_us_and_to_help_themselves/

Another one with an image of the price being held at a certain price:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BNBTrader/comments/6x4irv/what_can_explain_these_unusual_patterns_in_the/

I dont know I just dont want to be in a coin where a lot of people keep bringing this up. There's plenty of coins right now. Good luck anon.
>>
>>3319293
but they talk and talk
i mean my grandma does the same
doesnt mean she doesnt talk shit
>>
>>3318769
Sooo close to breaking out.
>>
>>3319293
whale cartels are running binance. scares people off.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.