[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Making money online. No cryptos, actual websites/apps you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (8KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 269x187px
ITT: Making money online. No cryptos, actual websites/apps you can use to either work for money or make it.

I've been using WorkMarket app for a while now and have completed a few $100 jobs, companies were easy to work with and jobs were very easy (replace power supply in computer at store, troubleshoot home owners computer, etc).
>>
Bump because I'd like to make money on the side. Don't have much to contribute though sorry.
>>
>>3318668
Making crypto on Earcrypto though only around $30/mo worth, id rather work for cryptos tbqh
>>
>>3318668
nice bought 100k
>>
You could always write for content mills like textbroker.com

Here is what I do:

> Write for TextBroker

> Get Paid in PayPal

> Use PayPal Debit Card to Buy Crypto

> Get 1% back on PayPal Debit Card to help compensate for Coinbase Fees

> Or you could move from PayPal to Bank and from Bank to CoinBase and wait a week for your crypto and save on fees.
>>
File: women.png (64KB, 683x262px) Image search: [Google]
women.png
64KB, 683x262px
>>3318668
Bumping because I would like a freelance side-hustle besides daytrading shitcoins.
>>
Any OSRS farmers here willing to take on board an apprentice NEET?
>>
>>3318668
Earnhoney.com
>>
clickworker UHRS, only thing i've found where i can get more than pocket change and its not like trying to get blood from a stone
>>
>>3320089
How much money do you make from that website?
>>
>>3321517
garbage way of making money.
way too tedious now that the game is updated so much
>>
>>3322591
>he doesn't take advantage of busted, toxic money making methods
>he doesn't pay attention to updates and panic buy/sell items based on nerfs and buffs
>>
>>3322604
requires you to have 2b+ to make 100m a day.
>>
Femanon here. I sell my pics on the side. It's really good income.
>>
>>3322591

Have you tried it, anon? I only just started reading about this method. I certainly hate tedium.
>>
Udemy. Think of something you have good knowledge of. Make a course teaching that. Minimum pricing is $10. Everytime someone purchases you get the money. Obviously there are fees. But hey, it's easy money.
Imean look at this
https://www.udemy.com/steemit-blogging-social-media-that-pays-work-from-home/
This pajeet has poor English but he made 752k USD just introducing people to steemit
>>
>>3322639

How do you know how much he's made?
>>
bumperooni
>>
>>3322614
Link?
>>
>>3322677
I'm on Reddit, but I won't give out my username so I can stay anonymous.
>>
>>3322673
Licky licky
>>
>>3320089
is there an aus version for this?
>>
>>3322645
I just multiplied sales with cost. But I was wrong. He was offering this for free for some time>>3322677
>>
>>3322645
https://www.udemy.com/bitcoin-for-beginners/
This one looks decent. Though if he is still offering .001 btc, he is going to go bankrupt
>>
>>3321517
Crypto is just irl merching
>>
>>3318668
I've just started an online store that I sell niche products in.

I've generated $100 in sales in the past 2 days...basically broke even on that, but my strategy is to have passionate return customers.

Any shopify fags ITT?
>>
>>3318668
I need help on how I could best monetise a website I've put together
it's essentially a knowledge base for a niche hobby that covers everything there is to know in 100000 words or so
I made it originally as proof that I'm able to put together a coherent site and to serve as a brain dump for posterity
>>
>>3323549

What is the hobby? Or are you asking or someone to help you directly?
>>
>>3323278
Shopify fag checking in. Started my store a month ago. Was off to a good start and then suddenly everything became dead. Think it might be a problem with my facebook ads but im still not sure. Coming close to gutting the site and starting fresh. Pic related
>>
>>3322614
kys
>>
>>3323278
>>3324469
Do you dropship?
>>
>>3322614
Where do you sell them and what kind of pictures?
>>
>>3324537
Yup. Oberlo+aliexpress.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.