[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waltonchain (WCT)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 42

File: walton.jpg (11KB, 316x160px) Image search: [Google]
walton.jpg
11KB, 316x160px
Listen up bizfags.

This is your chance to make real money. This is legit af, coming from somebody who saw antshares sub 3.

25 million coins. 40 million market cap.

https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/

Buy now or be forever poor.

in b4 'pajeet' or 'shit coin',. trust me.
>>
bump, this should be stickied
>>
>>3318207
Not correctly formatting
>inb4
>not using slashes with /biz/

Wow anon, you're surely covincing me to buy this buzzword filled whitepaper piece of trash shitcoin that is getting FOMOed like no tommorow
>>
>>3318245
sorry im not on the internet often, Im busy making funny .. not a neet

if you are too lazy to read the whitepaper here you go faggot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xiary/analysis_of_waltonchain_whitepaper/

I am just trying to give back to /biz/ cause you guys made me money with ANTS. this is the next big one.
>>
>>3318245
>buzzword filled
where?
>>
Can someone explain this stupid RFID shit
>>
>>3318207
I see waltonchain shilled everywhere. Dude please tell me how i can get paid to shill this shitty coin?
>>
>>3318282
Radio frequency communication between machines. like IOTA, but uses POSt blockchain instead of the tangle.

for EX: https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xlxp0/binance_waltonchain_visits_beseto_clothing/
>>
>>3318300

No dude just give me normal fucking words and explain it in a real use case example
>>
>>3318289
STFU poor fag. Im not shilling shit. be lucky I told you about this.

they just became public 5 days ago. attending BRICS conference in 3 days. will explode. buy while you can, faggot
>>
>>3318282
it's what the military uses to track gear. It's just making logistics more efficient. by combining RFID and blockchain tech. the RFID sector is worth like $20 billion/yr
>>
>>3318308
How do you want people to spoon feed you? what kind of fucking investor are you?

fuck off, ive done enough here
>>
I have 1000. Team is solid and its just a better version of IOTA This shit is top 10 in a year.
>>
>>3318207
>e by sucking

SCAMCOIN !

SPREADS VIRUS !

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE !!!
>>
File: LOL.png (60KB, 1034x501px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
60KB, 1034x501px
>>3318331

im literally giving you the opportunity to explain why i should buy your shitty bags. spoon feed your investors or your never getting past this mother of a sell wall
>>
>>3318360
waiting on your binance transfer to go through pajeet?
>>
>>3318366
>bags
>4 day old coin
>
you're a fucking idiot and you deserve to stay poor.
>>
>>3318366
its manipulation by whales you new fag
>>
>>3318366
suck a fat cock. bought at 1. you fucking dumb summer fag. whales put up fake sall walls to get coins cheap. the volume is higher than ETH on binance

BTFO cocksucker
>>
It's funny how not one of these WCT scam shill threads ever talk about what it actually does or anything that would give it value.
>>
>>3318386
READ THE WHITE PAPER WHY SHOULD ANYONE SPOON FEED YOU RETARD
>>
ppl are gonna bleeeed salt for missing this.
>>
>>3318386
dumb faggot. WTF do you think this is? oh yea, youre probaby a blue pill faggot indoctrinated by the public school system. funny. gtfo my boards
>>
>>3318368
>>3318376
>>3318379
>>3318385

Yep exactly as I thought. Just a heads up for anyone reading this, they can't even explain why the fuck an RFID does anything useful in crypto

>hurr durr i cant explain it but trust me guise

>>3318386

Exactly, I ask one question about a real world use case and these chink cucks lose their fucking minds

Just so people are crystal clear - there are discords channels that frequently target /biz/ with a handful of people and then shill a coin super hard in order to pretend there is buzz and hype for the bags they accumulated

Or you could always just give me one fucking use case and prove me wrong

Oh wait

>LOL IM GONNA FREAK OUT NOW CUZ YOU ASKED ME TO PROVE LOGIC AHHHHH FUCK OFF AHHHHH JUST BUY IT
>>
>>3318282
They're developing some RFID tech which will utilize a blockchain as a supply chain database. They'll have a tamper proof record of products going from production to store shelves.
>>
>>3318366
you complete fucking imbecile

sell wall literally means that a coin is about to moon or do you think whales will announce they wanna sell? holy shit why do you retards hate money so much
>>
>>3318448
Real life physical items will have RFID tags on them in the future which can be scanned and directly listed in your blockchain wallet as a proof of ownership sort of thing THE FUCKING SHIRT YOU BUY WILL BE LISTED IN YOUR WALLET does your mini fucking brain understand now little billy?
>>
>>3318474

Do you see how defensive these chink apologist get? Take notes people. The reaction of someone unconfident with semselves.
>>
>>3318479
dont waste your time on this faggot neet. he is sub moronic
>>
>>3318448
>spoonfeed me daddy

Okay read this: http://toolhound.com/news/toolhound-blog/military-uses-rfid-asset-tracking-system/

then combine those benefits with the benefits of a permanent public ledger and infinite child ledgers.

then combine that with the $$$$$ involved with asian goods production and international logistics.

Did you know that you can buy shipping containers from chinese ships for cheaper than they're manufactured because it costs more money to ship them back to china for reuse?
>>
>>3318488
prepare to post pink wojaks and buy new ATH then
>>
>>3318489
this is why some people stay poor forever just fucking imagine every physical item you own listed in your wallet and you can transact its ownership just like a coin
>>
>Google blue planet wallpaper
>See image without the logo and the synapse things

Wow great design department
>>
>>3318504

Because there is a big centralization problem in the god damn shirt market today? Is that what I'm reading here?
>>
>>3318496

I'll check this out. Thanks for being an adult!
>>
>>3318522
Cucks can go keep saying <hurrrdurrr chinkssss ATH" .. these kids clearly started last week in crypto. stay poor , nobody cares
>>
>>3318523
holy fuck dude just don't buy in and leave the thread. you're going to take a belt sander to your teeth when this thing tops $10
>>
>>3318523
its not just about shirts retarded billy the concept involves any physical item being implemented into the digital word by using RFID tags and the block chain technology
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xiary/analysis_of_waltonchain_whitepaper/
>>
>>3318533
>can't write in english.
>clearly has chink anger

Who are you trying to fool?
>>
So... Somebody gets my private key and now literally owns all my physical possessions?

Wew
>>
>>3318548
Wow thats longer than the white paper. TLDR?
>>
>>3318616
TL;DR import/export can significantly benefit from blockchain technology.

fuck i'm done trying to convince people to buy this shit. it's tripled since yesterday.
>but anon it's a shill pump and dump

yeah okay show me someone with $40 million that wastes his time pumping shitcoins.
>>
>look how cool I am! All my stuff is in my blockchain based wallet!
>Get rfid tags ripped/filed off all my stuff
>Still get taxed for it because I still own it and it's a public blockchain
>>
>>3318646
this isn't how the coin works for fucks sake.
>>
File: Proof.png (81KB, 711x368px) Image search: [Google]
Proof.png
81KB, 711x368px
Attention faggots:

I was the FUDer in chief for this coin in this thread and was convinced. Proof is pic related with time stamp

The 25 BTC sell wall wasn't pulled down. I watched it get eaten, helped in part by yours truly

lilttle billy is going to the moon
>>
>>3318686
>25

try 50 btc wall that got eaten hombre
>>
>>3318704

Damn, well I got there when it was 25. Now there is a giant buy well were that sell wall used to be LOL

holy shit this is it, i cant believe I doubted this
>>
>>3318686
Thanks for the discord invite
>>
your welcome faggots.
>>
File: argh 5474564567.png (37KB, 297x126px) Image search: [Google]
argh 5474564567.png
37KB, 297x126px
>>3318207

afaik this shit is all just scam to spread a virus via their website to get onto your device and steal all your crypto.

i warned you

there were sevaral warning threads here about this yesterday.

half of THIS thread is samefaggers.
they put that much efford into that, because they amount they gonna steal is worth it.

/biz/ be warned !

where are the mods when i need them ...
>>
>>3318767

You trying to buy in lower or something? God damn I cand believe I doubted this shit
>>
Was that just a whale flash crashing the price so he could set up a .400 sell wall again?
>>
File: crypto bad day.png (98KB, 360x1262px) Image search: [Google]
crypto bad day.png
98KB, 360x1262px
>>3314925

> today
>>
>>3318852
yes. whales trying to get this shit cheap. anything under 2$ is a steal. volume higher than ETH on binance
>>
If you're reading this thread and thinking about buying, DON'T.

This is a scam by a PND group, notice all the threads on the front page? Most of what they say is not true if you do your research. They shill reddit as well...

Do no buy.
>>
File: no 342345245.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
no 342345245.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>3318207
sage this shit
>>
>>3318207
op how do I buy?
>>
File: wal.jpg (185KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
wal.jpg
185KB, 1200x900px
>>3319110
binance
>>
Check the coinmarketcap, check the supply, check the team. I predicte a x4 this week.
>>
>>3319193
clearly. summerfags on here are too stupid to get in rn
>>
>>3318207
>tfw bought in a week ago at 80 cents before this scam bullshit
>schemed the schemers

Is this how the real crypto gainz are made?
>>
De l'or en barre ce coin + 600 $ ! Foncez, pour gagner du temps transféré du néo sur binance depuis votre plateforme de trade habituel - de 10 minutes je suis rentré à 155 et j'en ai repris à 360
>>
>>3318207
I love this coin. It's going to be on the moon! We're all getting Lamborghini! It's Available on Binance.
>>
>>3319242
YES! I LOVE WALTONCHAIN!
>>
>>3319242
kill yourself
>>
>>3319295
Pourquoi francais et explique sur quoi tu te base pour dire que c'est le projet de l'annee
>>
I love this coin. It's going to be on the moon! We're all getting Lamborghini! It's Available on Binance.
>>
>>3318767
Literally how the fuck would this even happen? I mean, it's great FUD, but you forget this isn't reddit... /biz/ knows a little more about computers than the average fagit.
So I buy a coin... Suddenly I have a virus stealing all my crypto? I guess that Chinese exchange hacked my sandboxed VM, used some Stuxnet assembly to get to my airgapped wallet machine, then exfiltrated my private keys back through the VM levels and then back to the hackmasters on Binance. Nothing is safe boys, pack it up, crypto is over
>>
>>3319311
stfu cocksucker
>>
我不明白你说什么,但这是2018年最严重的项目;-)
>>
The samefagging in this thread is off the charts.
>>
>>3319311
The whole virus thing comes from the walton website downloading a .swf when you visited.

It was not a virus but they are fixing that website issue.
>>
>>3319311
>how

download pdf or that swf on their site ..
>>
>>3319326
朋友, 我们去去月亮~~

哈哈哈哈
>>
>>3318207
where can I buy WTC? Its not on Poloniex
>>
>>3319468
binance
>>
>>3319468

Binance
>>
it may soon be on bittrex exchange, its twitter account followed back the WTC account
>>
Just about to get in boyos!
>>
QUICK RUNDOWN ON WTC PLEASE? PRICE TARGET?
>>
>>3319564
idk dude just went all in idk what the hell is going on but crypto is crashing and this shit is going up i dont care anymore
>>
>>3319576
>average /biz/ poster
kek

at least you're in good hands on this one.
>>
we're in a cumulating phase, i don't expect the market to correct any further the price but you can try to enter at around 385 but 400 is good for 40M mcap
>>
I have 276, am I gonna make it?
>>
>>3318207
Nice, just sold 100K
>>
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/

Just became 90th top mcap
>>
>>3319581
thanks for the comfy comments senpai
>>
>>3319116
Will i get a qt asian gf if I buy in?
>>
>>3319647
you'll probably be able to buy a few vietkong sex slaves anon.
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 208x243px
>>
>>3318448
>>3318448
>>3318448

Fore the record I ended up buying 2 BTC of this. I posted proof earlier in this thread
>>
what will this coin be at in October?
>>
Yo first off I'd like to thank all the OPs who shilled this coin

Second id like to laugh at all the anti-chinese fudders

Third:

WALTON ROCKIN ON THE EXCHANGE TONIGHT

ERRYBODY GON HAVE A MOON TIME
>>
Thank god I got in, jesus
>>
>>3319679
op here . np boys just givin back to anons :'-)
>>
>>
>>3319708
dude stop you are scaring new fags. stop that lambo bullshit
>>
>>3319721
kek i just copied another message
>>
If we break this 51 btc wall coming up I will probably sell all my IOTA temporarily to ride this pump
>>
>>
>>3319734
enjoy your ban
>>
>>3319669
$20 realistically
>>
>>3319734
i do it all for the anons. neet for life, the difference is i will have 10/10 slovenian hookers blowing me while i play W.O.W and listen to opie and anthony reruns in 5 years
>>
>>3319737

why?

>>3319748

its a good style.

another summary for other lazy fags like me that didnt want to read the white paper

>>
why wont they dump fuck 70 rsi and 24 hour high
>>
>>3319800
No reason to dump a 50 million market cap coin. good price point for next few days is 150 -200 million market cap. not too late to buy.

people from chinese ministry of finance are investors on this project.
>>
File: 1503712299315.png (398KB, 616x631px) Image search: [Google]
1503712299315.png
398KB, 616x631px
how much should i buy anon im nervous
>>
Just... https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/
>>
fuck it in for 1300, hopefully can make up the 10 eth I just fucking lost on Bytom.
>>
>>3319872
You will anon.
>>
File: amen.png (1MB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
amen.png
1MB, 900x675px
When you guys were crying this is an organised shill yesterday it was just under a dollar. Today its nearly 2$. You couldve doubled your money
>>
>>3319872
Yes, anon! The last Chinese coin didn't work out for you, but surely this Chinese coin will work better. No patterns here.
>>
File: walton.png (9KB, 677x317px) Image search: [Google]
walton.png
9KB, 677x317px
Are people gonna miss out on this one like they missed out on OMG ?
>>
>>3319902

i know right, at least now I can relax and build a larry silverstein wtc 7 collapse folder for later
>>
>>3319902
>>3319872

Op here
I have researched bytom and Waltconchain extensively, bytom is nowhere near as advanced or has the connections that WTC does. still good in 6 months.

bytom is trying to use blockchain for credit/mortgage and shit, this is a whole different beast with connections through the ass
>>
>>3319921

yeah Bytom for some inexplicable reason had a 200 million marketcap when I bought it, didn't feel right and I shouldn't have, this one the marketcap is still low enough that its a better risk
>>
MoooooooN
>>
>>3318207
>mfw going balls deep into wtc saved my portfolio over the weekend
>>
>>3319953
I hope all us /biz/ fags get fucking rich. if we stop shitposting and help eachother out we can be the new 1% in 5 years. fuck over redditors
>>
We're going to be rich guys get the oportunity now
>>
>connections

I see this meme but independent research returns nothing
>>
>>3318207
This is why i keep coming back to biz. Thanks for the heads up anon, from time to time there are legit tip offs like this and previously ans and omg that made me massive gainz.

I hope you all make it anons!
>>
>>3320040

how about you use your independent research skills to find their twitter then independentally research through their posts until you find their roadmap and count em
>>
>>3320040
Op here. AGAIN.

https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xia8i/another_senior_advisor_zhu_yanping_won_youth/

https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xjril/waltonchain_chief_scientist_jin_xiji_confirmed_as/

The China International Fair for Investment and Trade (CIFIT), approved by the State Council of the People's Republic of China, takes place on September every year in Xiamen, China. Themed on Introducing FDI and Going Global, CIFIT features a focus upon nationality and internationality, upon investment negotiation and investment policy promotion, upon coordinated development of national and regional economy, and upon economic and trade exchanges across the Taiwan Strait. CIFIT is currently China's only international investment promotion event aimed at facilitating bilateral investment. It's also the largest global investment event approved by UFI.. WALTON INVITED.

They got 5 government officials from chinese ministry of finance as angel investors and are founded by Silicon which got government support.

RESEARCH HARDER POOR FAG
>>
>>3320065
>former samsung vice president is on board!
>research returns nothing on the guy

Yep good luck
>>
>>3320086
You think I haven't read the subreddits shill posts? None of that information is independently verifiable
>>
>>3320096
fuck off. find your own sources. I had to translate half the shit on their subreddit from chinese.

im done spoonfeeding summer fags.
>>
is this RFID under the skin NWO coin? Someone tell me not going to look it up
>>
>>3320113
lol same but I'll give OP a source.

right click -> translate to english in chrome
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VzPN5sddsFMJ:rsj.fuzhou.gov.cn/zz/rdzt/zjfc/201706/t20170630_1152556.htm
>>
>>3319346
the bitcointalk thread seems highly suspicious
reminds me of some lowly scamcoins
>>
>>3320135
i mean this guy, >>3320096
not OP
>>
Why should OP convince you to MAKE MONEY

LMAO

fudders are so self entitled
>>
I got in at 200, feels so good
>>
File: dfghwrjhn.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dfghwrjhn.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
who ready for an amazing trip to Walton World
>>
>>3320138
I get it, but bitcoin talk isnt full of experts , man. It is lowly neets who are just scared to shitpost. they dont know dick over in the altcoin forums.

r/waltonchain has the best info thus far
>>
WE AT $2 BOYS LMFAO

WALTON FUDDERS BTFO AND GO BUY OMG FOR YOUR 5% GAINS LMFAO

BTFO FUDDERS

STAY POOR STAY FUDDING
>>
File: 1502357606879.png (37KB, 1386x656px) Image search: [Google]
1502357606879.png
37KB, 1386x656px
Fuck me should have bought when it was like 200 or less a day or two ago. But I am NOT buying the top now that it's overbought.
>>
Made this thread at 1.51. Get in or forever hold your shitcoins.

CHINESE GOVT OFFICIALS ARE INVESTORS
>>
>>3320230
there will probably be a correction in 2 hours, wait until then
>>
>>3320230
ITS NOT OVERBOUGHT POOR SUMMER FAG, ATH MEANS NOTHING IN CRYPTO.

market cap only 50 million. ways to go. x3-4
>>
>>3318207
bought 1,870
thanks for the tip anon
could be a potential winrar
>>
Good news ! :D
>>
>>3320299

I love that its focused on the supply chain industry, that was the main reason I thought antshares was a good bet too
>>
Does WTC have a wallet yet? I want to go more in, but don't like the idea of it sitting on an exchange
>>
>>3320299
good shit goy. bittrex also followed them on twitter.
>>
>>3320299
>▶
bonjour quebecois?
>>
THEY WILL REMEMBER
HIS NAME WAS WALTON.
>>
>>3320326
FAQ for the win. Hope I did't get a stuxnet for visiting their site
>>
File: 1489966801744.jpg (3MB, 3440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489966801744.jpg
3MB, 3440x1440px
MUTHA FUCKIN WALTON, WE GOIN TO LAMBOS
>>
Okay I am interested. What was the ICO price and distribution? 25/100 million coins puts this at a max camp of 160 million right now...
>>
looks like hype is picking up, much more buy order depth than before
>>
when are the chinks gonna increase the circulating supply?
>>
>>3320503

its usually like at least a year, I wouldn't worry about that for now
>>
The way I understand Walton Chain to work from my research (and I'm happy to be corrected) is by using a blockchain ledger to securely keep inventory of manufacturers, warehouses, shipping/postage companies and retailers by using RFID chips to keep track of items as they are scanned at stages of production, shipping in and shipping out of warehouses and arriving at the retailers and even when sold. Obviously, in a nation driven by manufacturing this is a pretty fucken massive market. This kind of tracking has been used successfully in the past with centralized databases, but obviously the efficiency, performance, trustless nature and massive cost savings of using blockchain tech over a centralized ledger to track inventory takes RFID tracking technology to the next level, possibly seeing mass adoption. Imagine ordering an item from China and being updated in real time as it's RFID chip is scanned at the production line, at the warehouse, at the port, while in transit, when it arrives in store/post office etc. I think it has massive potential, especially with the seemingly great team behind it.
>>
>>3320361

HIS NAME WAS CHARLIE WALTON

HIS NAME WAS CHARLIE WALTON>>3320433
>>
I am thinking of putting 10BTC buy order up

Should i wait for dip or is the captain telling us to put on our seat belts?
>>
>>3320585
Either way, you should put on your seatbelt
>>
>>3320585
volume crazy on binance. buckle up, kiddo
>>
>>3320585
I am watching ridiculous sell walls get eaten in seconds. I think you get in now
>>
>>3320585
I wouldn't wait much longer. It's going fucken coco bananas on Binance.
>>
OP SAID THIS IS YOUR NEXT NEO

HOP ON AND ENJOY THE RIDE FOLKS

CHINESE GONNA MAKE US MONEEEEEEEEEEEY
>>
File: Charlie Walton.jpg (48KB, 243x308px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie Walton.jpg
48KB, 243x308px
Not all superheros wear capes
>>
File: 1503104366920.jpg (59KB, 763x767px) Image search: [Google]
1503104366920.jpg
59KB, 763x767px
> .000479

Approaching .0005

Should I buy now? I don't wanna get bogged :\
>>
>>3320677
Buy pussy we're going to $5
>>
got damn, are you fags seeing this rn
>>
>>3320677
Buy . dont be that dude that didnt get into neo and omg sub 5. only 25 million coins, 50 mil marketcap. BUY PUSSY
>>
N'attendez pas pour achetez on vas bientôt exploser la barre des 500
>>
>>3320677
His name was Walton.
>>
yeah the newest get rich quick shitcoin is getting shilled....only a matter of time before we see pink wojaks from the bagholders....never fucking learn biz.
>>
File: ichoosetogotothemoon.png (102KB, 258x333px) Image search: [Google]
ichoosetogotothemoon.png
102KB, 258x333px
almost bought yesterday but i was scared af

today, i chose to go to the fucking moon, see you there guys
>>
>>3320726
WHERE ARE WE GONNA BAGHOLD TOO? MARKET CAP ONLY 50 MILLION FAGGOT
>>
>>3320726
>he said and bought OMG ATH
>>
>>3320726

FUDDED WHEN IT WAS $1.40

FUDDED WHEN IT WAS $1.50

FUDDED WHEN IT WAS $1.60

FUDDED WHEN IT WAS $1.80

FUDDING STILL AT $2.20

STAY POOR STAY FUDDING
>>
>>3320745
his name was
>>
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
>SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
>>
This might be the most enthusiastic and energetic PnD I've ever seen.

If you all spent time researching coins instead of pumping bullshit the world would be a better place.
>>
Wouaw...
>>
>>3320803
kys cuck
>>
>>3320809
you're a fucking idiot. their head advisor is an ex samsung vp and RFID/logistics expert with 30 patents, 160 papers and 250+ times being cited.
>>
>>3320809
it isnt a dump... silly summer fag.
>>
We gonna eat this .0005?
>>
When do you plan on selling?
>>
>>3320876
.000776 for x2
>>
Fug meant to buy into this morning. Another moon mission missed.
>>
>>3320903
>he thinks the moon mission is over
We're going to $5.
>>
Someone should just put "His name was Walton." in stylized text next to the logo.
>>
>>3320890
Unless you're day-trading it, those are some weak hands. This will be $5 sometime tomorrow.
>>
File: 756719.jpg (53KB, 800x474px) Image search: [Google]
756719.jpg
53KB, 800x474px
tfw my Bytom bags are slowly become Walton Jackpots
>>
>>3320918
What's your sell at then
>>
>>3320930
Not before $8-$10; the amount of coins in circulation is only 25m - compare that to NEO.
>>
>>3320809

these chinky websites always look like such piles of shit its hard to pull the trigger early
>>
>>3320937
NEO has use, I don't see this as anything more than a PnD, at least for now.
>>
>>3320937
My sell is at 10 lol
>>
>>3318207
>Already up 400%
Yeah, no thanks. I'll wait for the inevitable 90% correction.
>>
I bought some wtc at $1.50, should I get some more
fug
>>
Delete this fucking thread. These cunts don't deserve to know. Why can't you resist just not making a thread about it?
>>
>>3320973
kys you fucking kike
>>
>>3320973
OP here. some poor fags made money, I made this when it was at $1.51.

the rally is nowhere near over. volume if fucking crazy. 4$ is reasable with market cap.

FUDDERS BTFO
>>
>>3320979
I don't disagree with him; too many dumb cunts on reddit and /biz/ calling everything a PnD, while being overly suspect of anything chink in origin.
>>
>>3321018
https://twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/904156816401039360

are you goys kidding me? They are going to RECEIVE GOVT SUBSIDIES. get in or stay poor
>>
Im going to be honest here

I bought near ath during yesterdays pnd

Was about to sell at a loss but then i decided to go to their website

Website looked barebones af. Red flag. I go to their team page.

Holy fuckin shit.

Their team is packed with engineers and experienced people in the tech industry. Old and young (unlike a lot of blockchain teams that are comprised of recent college grads).

And thats when i decided to HODL. with news of them also attending the renowned BRICS summit...this coin was a sure mooner.
>>
File: RIKU.jpg (15KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
RIKU.jpg
15KB, 250x180px
>>3318207
>WTC up 80% in 24hrs
good thing I had already spent all my ETH on ZRX
it's definitely too late to be worth trying to buy any now, right?
>>
>>3318289
>binance
>shitcoin
kys
>>
>>3321041
Just go to coinmarketcap and judge for yourself; right now, we're trying to get past some walls.
>>
>>3321052
>judge for yourself
but I just copy /biz/ FOTMs I can't do any thinking for myself
>>
this thing will be 5$ and people who didnt buy now will cry.
>>
new to crypto
How the fuck do I buy this?
>>
File: you dissapoint me.jpg (220KB, 1268x990px) Image search: [Google]
you dissapoint me.jpg
220KB, 1268x990px
>>3321086
transfer bitcoin to Binance, WTC is there
>>
>>3321086
get bitcoin, make account on binance, send bitcoin to your binance account
>>
>>3321086

OP here

buy bitcoin somewhere.

make binance account. transfer btc there.

buy wtc there. profit.

price target 5$ by tomorrow night
>>
im new and retarded
why did the market cap for wtc jump from 0 to $40m and what does that mean
>>
>>3321103
>>3321108
Alright, doing it now.
>>
File: 1500378981028.png (116KB, 506x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1500378981028.png
116KB, 506x1274px
I'm gonna go ahead and dump $50 worth of ETH into it, hopefully it still pays off.
>>
Forgot to ask but what's a good wallet? Does it even matter which one I use?
>>
>>3321144
Shit, I dumped 1/6th of my portfolio into it
>>
>>3321150
Nothing available yet AFIK - wallet will be available Oct/Nov
>>
>>3321150
>>3321161

It's an ERC20 token.
>>
>>3321154
I'd have put more but I'm still a babtrader and I also missed out on when it was most profitable this morning and I dismissed this as a shill thread.
>>
my ether wallet allows you to store for the time being as its currently a eth/token which will exhance to an official walton coin in OCT at a 1/1 ratio
>>
>being too lazy to setup binance account yesterday
>see this
F U C K
Can I still make it guys?
>>
Looking at the sell orders, there were huge sales of orders of 6000+ coins

After these weak hands take their profit and dump their coins, we should see more pumping

HODL
>>
>>3321190
You see a drop coming? I may hold off and buy the dip then.
>>
>>3321190
If .0005 is crush than it will rise further
>>
File: 1R3ItgZF_400x400.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1R3ItgZF_400x400.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
I search Charlie Walton and this comes up
>>
>>3321169
Awesome! What is its token address to add to MEW?
>>
>>3321239
>>3321227

And awayyyyyy we go. make some money goys
>>
>>3321204

Watch the minute and hourly charts, theyre dumping as its going up. Nothing too major tho
>>
sell walls just go btfo
>>
ploud through that giant sell wall, to the moon we go!!!
>>
Holy fuck those sell walls got demolished
>>
Yeah sold my Binance for this the second that wall busted
>>
shit sold at 430, got back in at 500 so glad i did
>>
>>3321281
>>3321279
>>3321269
Lets go goys. /biz/fags getting rich
>>
WHERE THE FUDDERS AT?

LMFAO

STILL GONNA FUD WHEN THIS HITS $5?

SCARED MONEY DONT MAKE MONEY
>>
File: 675.jpg (18KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
675.jpg
18KB, 412x430px
>btc transaction still hasnt gone through
>>
This feels just like watching NEO go from $8 to $50
>>
File: 1489948825924.png (340KB, 858x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489948825924.png
340KB, 858x360px
so we hodl when it gets to the top for tonight in the hopes that it gets better tomorrow?
>>
>>3321334
Trade ETH
>https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=WTC_ETH
>>
People talking shit about Winner Thomas Coin must hate to make money
>>
>binance shit coin
>>
File: 1494145536566.jpg (29KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1494145536566.jpg
29KB, 480x411px
>>3321346
>have already convert 50% of my portfolio into btc
>has already sent order
Should I convert my remaining OMG and NEO into ETH to buy this?
>>
niggas buying 100 eth worth
>>
>>3321382

Them support walls makes me feel comfy
>>
>>3321380
I did that with OMG and my ETH, but at $1.60 - I'm selling off more of my shitcoins low to buy more ETH to transfer though.
>>
those sell walls are dropping so fucking fast holyshit you guys see that guy putting up to 17 btc and having it eaten up each time
>>
WAKEY WAKEY
>>
>>3318207
thanks /biz/ saw you fuckers shilling this hard yesterday and made 3btc on this today selling out for almost 100% gain
>>
Don't buy this coin if you want to continue being poor, gay, and cruise 4chan to fap every blue moon
>>
God damn im late to this one, just bought some now, hope it keeps going
>>
who just saw that whale fucking tank the price down to 2.42 by triggering sell orders then buy over 20btc worth and have it go back up? whales are fucking insane
>>
>>3321434
If what people are saying about WTC is right, getting in any time below $3 is still gonna be worth it.
>>
>>3321452
You actually think that it was the same person. Hint: Someone snapped the cheap waltons.
>>
>>3321459
I agree, this will easily hit 5 this weekend after news of chinese gov backing them goes mainsdtream
>>
File: Binance Moon Magic.png (54KB, 374x388px) Image search: [Google]
Binance Moon Magic.png
54KB, 374x388px
Can waltoncoin hit .0006?

ONLY on BINANCE

I'm gonna laugh when WTC is on Bittrex selling for $55
>>
>>3318207
Christ go to bed faggots
>>
>>3321421
<he sold his wtf.

TOP KEK
>>
>>3321479
as if the chinese government is going to come out backing any shit coin lol
>>
>>3321495
Op here. made a lot of bizfags money. FUCK OFF.
>>
File: 1504015219397.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1504015219397.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>3318207
Tfw i didn't buy litecoin to transfer to binance and btc is taking forever
>>
File: 1453086945601s.jpg (3KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
1453086945601s.jpg
3KB, 125x105px
If you aren't buying now rip. Already up a dollar on every coin I bought. I know some of you fags are rich as fuck and can put in more money for better returns than me.
>>
File: 1433905450490.jpg (45KB, 420x377px) Image search: [Google]
1433905450490.jpg
45KB, 420x377px
Of fucking course I buy at 588 and it plummets when I look back
>>
>>3321503
literally google their twitter they just got 5 mil from a chinese gov province LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
STOP. MAKING. THESE. THREADS. IF. YOU. WANT. TO. KEEP. YOUR. GAINS.

>literally inviting jelly-handed tards in to tank the price
>>
S C A M
C
A
M
>>
>>3318207
Where to buy?
>>
>>3321598
PEOPLE HAVE SAID BINANCE LIKE 12 FUCKING TIMES YOU ASSNARD
>>
>>3321598
Binance
>>
>>3321607
>>3321598
stop handing out info for these noobs getting into cryptr because they are the same ones who haveweak hands and sell once they lose 5 bucks
>>
File: confusedblackman.jpg (2KB, 105x90px) Image search: [Google]
confusedblackman.jpg
2KB, 105x90px
>>3321572
>he thinks /biz/ gets enough traffic to change anything
>>
to the moon!
>>
What exchange is this coin on?
>>
it's over

just got chinked
>>
>>3321629
>he thinks it doesn't
>>
>>3321629
you have no idea LOL
>>
Insane volatility,
Lost 20% in 20 minutes
>>
File: 1498272388005.jpg (108KB, 1092x726px) Image search: [Google]
1498272388005.jpg
108KB, 1092x726px
NOOOOOOOO
>>
Ah, the good 'ol sideways.

Sell now at ATH guys, thank me later.
>>
Just some weakhanded chinks panic selling. It'll be fine within an hour or so.
>>
>>3321662
It's already at 530ish its crazy.
>>
Aaaaand I lost 20% of my portfolio to a shitcoin. Insert pink wojak here.
>>
>>3321681
Wait for a dip under 500 to buy.
>>
recovering like a boss hahahah
>>
Look at these buy walls. Now what weak hands faggots.
>>
>>3321683
>>3321689

OP again.

You fucking poor fags stop freaking out. this just got a government subsidy of 5 million. this shit is going to 10$. volume insane.
>>
>>3321697

Weak hands think they smart taking 5% profits but we hodlers rake in the 5x
>>
>>3321702
God damn... you sure about this $10 man? I'll drop my sells if you are.
>>
I was calling this to go to $5 but with this news its going higher! $10 please
>>
>>3321713
holy shit can you fucking crypto noobs do any fucking math LOOK AT THE CURRENT MARKET CAP
>>
ffs why did i fall for this pump and dump, bought at 590, cashing out quickly before i lose all of it...
>>
>>3321726
240 mil seems high for a coin that doesn't have shit nigger
>>
>>3321727
the classic buy high sell low
>>
post your best pink wojacks
>>
>>3321727
yes pls quick - don't lose ur lunch money
>>
>>3318376
>>3318379
>>3318385
>>3318474

Guys give me a link to the discord im bored.

wanna hear when you guys plan to dump.
>>
>>3321735
a 5mil subsidy from chinese government=doesnt have shit

keep trynna fud so you can buy it lower fucking retard
>>
>>3321702

Weak, thin sell walls right now

Biz fags getting profits... I get it.

But you are going to miss out on the next $1 jump.

The only reason these buy walls aren't being gobbled up is because people are waiting for BTC/LTC confirmations to complete.
>>
>>3321702
You realize a subsidy of 5 million isn't shit with a 240 million market cap, right?
>>
>>3321754
you realize how many other coins have a subsidy from their local providence? and inb4 nexus
>>
There you go. DELET THIS. No more making threads until 20x
>>
>>3321735
>>3321739
>>3321743
>>3321744
>>3321752
>>3321753
>>3321754

LOL. fucking summerfags get rekt cause they didnt listen to me earlier. btfo, see you at 10$, cocksuckers
>>
>>3321754

Where does it say theres a 240 mill mrktcap?
>>
File: pirateface.png (265KB, 414x376px) Image search: [Google]
pirateface.png
265KB, 414x376px
>>3321661
>>3321660
>i blame my losses on a handful of internet morons
>>
tendie money is out, mission resume
>>
>>3321775
If it went to $10 it would nigger.
>>
Well, I managed to break even from the 30% portfolio loss since I started getting into crypto two days ago. Back to square one but with less mistakes this time.
>>
>>3321782

Coins also with ~240 mill mrktcap

>>sia
>>ark
>>komodo

Wtc might as well be up there if its a shitcoin....LOL
>>
>>3319311
>>3318767
Really this might be a virus site. Why the fuck does the site try to get me to download "loader.swf" ?

Thank God I opened the site on a browser with flash and shit turned off.
>>
>>3321769
fucking idiot i was pointing out someone elses retard logic that 5mil subsidy doesnt mean shit
>>
>>3321791
Except you can actually trick people into buying those... this shit doesn't even make sense. No one knows what it does.
>>
>>3321792
>>3321791

Faggot
>>
>>3321803
please read the white papers

It eliminates entire departments of humans tracking and administrating multi-billion dollar Chinese exports.RFID is a provable external data set incorporated directly into the blockchain. This is actually huge. It's basically what ChainLink is doing but using RFID as the "Oracle" and carving out a niche role in manufacturing. That's one hell of a use case for a country that needs it.
>>
>bought in at .000420
>sold at .000504
>oh shit mooning
>bought back at .000576
>now at .000483

feels bad man
>>
Cut my losses and jumped onto YOYO, just opened not too long ago and now at 1.9K sats, get in if you want to recover
>>
>>3321818
it will rebound
>>
>>3321803

>>i didnt check out their website or their social media because i need info forcefed to me like the dumb american that i am

Stay fudding
>>
>>3321798
I made the thread at 1.50? Im the idiot? sorry im high af faggot
>>
yeh wtf ive been telling people all day to buy thyre so dumb they dont want money
>>
>>3321848
sorry I don't have slanty eyes. I can't read your hieroglyphics.
>>
File: 1503554398152.jpg (330KB, 1556x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1503554398152.jpg
330KB, 1556x1720px
putting rocket fuel in the boosters

about to soar over dem walls
>>
IT'S BACK
>>
HOOOLLYYYY
>>
File: 1504313714734.jpg (20KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1504313714734.jpg
20KB, 500x367px
people keep talking about the SWF file

I scanned it with VirusTotal and it came back clean against 65 antivirus engines

The fact that people are fudding this hard means this coin might be $10 tomorrow
>>
We really are gonna make it fellas :)
>>
this thing won't die
>>
File: 1498734900866.gif (460KB, 255x192px) Image search: [Google]
1498734900866.gif
460KB, 255x192px
>fluctuates +10% in span of less than an hour
>>
>>3321831

Looking for an excellent entry point around 1.4-1.3 :3
>>
>>3321894
No shit. the devs already addressed this on slack. they are in the process of fixing it.
>>
File: lmfao.jpg (82KB, 1202x677px) Image search: [Google]
lmfao.jpg
82KB, 1202x677px
no one wants to sell their waltoncoin for $2.50

go ahead set sell order for $8

tell pops you're moving out and getting a place of your own
>>
WHY ISN'T IT GOING UP???????????????
>>
>>3318366
>https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/
lols nice pic. This seems shilled the fuck out
>>
>>3318448
I didn't know about the discord, but seeing the shilling on reddit is insane. couple accounts spamming each other.
>>
Anyone else see all this shilling as a good thing?
>>
>>3322133

ask OMG hodlers
>>
>>3321116
I didn't. It just wasn't listed on CMC yesterday and now it's listed.
>>
>>3318282
>>3318308

You will never be rich nigger, you are a lazy double digit IQ subhuman, you don't deserve money.
>>
about to breach .0006
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.