[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Building my trading bot today bois, only gains from here on out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: happy_wojack.jpg (69KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
happy_wojack.jpg
69KB, 276x268px
Building my trading bot today bois, only gains from here on out.
>>
Good luck
>>
>>3318006
What's your strategy?
>>
Wich language ?
Wich platform ?
Wich coin(s) ?
>>
>>3318006

php and mysql based
runs on linux CRONjobs
downloaded the api wrapper and developing
functions

->i would be willing to share because i truly believe that everyone running bots makes the market more stable

->i have a bunch of omitted strats in my code i will elaborate on here, in cont posts, hopefully you guys can help me shape some algos

->will trade all coins above a certain yet to be established 'riskiness' theshold
>>
>>3318006
took me 2 years. But it's working now. Learned programming by trial and error though, so you might do better
>>
most of the bot just do micro trade all day long. If they think market is overbuying they sell, if they think it's overselling they buy
>>
>>3318006
>runs on linux CRONjobs
>downloaded the api wrapper and developing

How much work is this for a not so autistic one?
>>
>>3318255
How did you set up the back end and where can you learn this stuff?
>>
>>3318006

one of my features i plan to dev is a dynamically scaling bid size and tiered bidding algorithm to bid more portfolio portion if the opportunity is more lucrative / tiered bidding means placing several bids closer and farther from buy/sell strikes and also scaling those to be bigger bets at more profit price spots
>>
File: personelite.jpg (65KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
personelite.jpg
65KB, 720x720px
>>3318006
If your building a trading bot I'm in a discord with a bunch of other coders doing the same, maybe you guys could work together, two heads are better than one in Crypto.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF
>>
spare me future wojacks and start building your bots today. Want to hear a scary dream?

Chad normie joins the cryptocurrency fad. chad has lots of money and knows crypto bots trade better. he pays the commission on the bots and never posts sad wojaks ever.

really that simple
>>
>>3318288
Programmed in C# just a form. And learned by just trying and fail, and keep going. The hardest part in the end is the method you would use. You need to be able to trade succesfully manually before you start. Although, getting the extra info a bot gives you can help
>>
File: some_made_money.jpg (20KB, 754x74px) Image search: [Google]
some_made_money.jpg
20KB, 754x74px
>>3318006

we need these bots to capitalize on opportunities while we sleep.
>>
File: 1479595525791.png (531KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1479595525791.png
531KB, 808x805px
>>3318324
just joined your server
where are the other coders?
>>
>>3318278
You don't need all that, just install Python and sleep at the bottom of a while loop. If you need a database use sqlite. OP must be a webdev, LAMP stack is total overkill.
>>
>>3318437

ok i bite, but the power consumption of running your computer overnight will likely be more expensive than paying for a $5 a month VPS.
>>
>>3318453
Laptop is like 50W max, which is ~1kWh/d which is ~0.1 USD or EUR per day. Running it on a Rasp or some other low power device is even cheaper. Cheapest VN is like 5 bucks per month, and you risk exposing your API keys which is a big NO NO.
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (46KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
46KB, 540x540px
>>3318403
other coders have a green name called coder, and you can mention them by typing @coder i think
>>
>>3318453
>$5 a month VPS
You could get even cheaper than that at https://lowendbox.com, just saying.
>>
>>3318614
>https://lowendbox.com
look at the SSL cert on website
>>
Im making a trading bot with react native so i can control it easily from my phone.

If anyone is interested i might sell it sans-algorithms.
>>
>>3318437
wait, i can make a bot solely with Python? Noice
>>
File: 1497726777319.jpg (64KB, 593x796px) Image search: [Google]
1497726777319.jpg
64KB, 593x796px
>>3319904
wtf of course you can

it's probably one of the best languages for it too
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.