[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mods removing relevant content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Early-Human-Warriors.jpg (247KB, 1190x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Early-Human-Warriors.jpg
247KB, 1190x1094px
A couple minutes ago there was a thread about Goldman Sachs crashing bitcoin but it was removed as soon as I clicked it. I guess you autistic faggots can leave dick pick threads up for hours but if someone mentions something about Bitcoin being intentionally crashed then you worthless fucks tear it down.
Anything for a dime amirite you fucking worthless cock gobbling mods.
>>
Welcome to the new reddit m8
>>
Good guys get shekels, bad goys disappear.
>>
Ok but let's make this thread about the (((GS))) agenda because this perfectly fits with what they stated
>BTC will hit $4.9k ($5k actually) and then crash
i'd be willing to bet my entire portfolio that they shorted the fuck out of btc
>>
well there ought to be a reason why it's going down. I just thought it was because BTC hit $5000 and faggots like to take profit at round numbers. Seeing as it was at an all-time high, a dip could have easily caused a panic
>>
4chan is already being controlled by (((them))) after Moot sold the site.
>>
>>3316451
I know some anons had brought that up as a possibility. Their predictions seem to be pretty on point well ahead of time but moreso with crashes than with increases in value
>>
>>3316492
Plus with GS most of their predictions are self-fulfilling prophecies. If they say a coin will crash, they'll short it and it'll crash, and then they'll buy bags from retards who bought at ATH and sold at a loss. They can manipulate any market they want, it's a shame it didn't take longer for them to get their grubby hands into crypto.
>>
>post thread

>delete thread

>post thread about thread being removed by "mods"

kys

All the weakhanded newfags have already sold the weekend dip. You can all stop trying so hard there's already 50 threads of this autism going on
>>
It also has to do with the long weekend and speculators closing their positions
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.