[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you make money by helping to launder money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (9KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 307x164px
I am not shilling for this website I am only trying to explain what it is and ask if you would be apart of it because I am seriously considering it. bitpetite is a tumbler service that helps launder bitcoin. it uses people with clean bitcoin to deposit and hold it in their service for 6 or 9 weeks and you get 3.5 to 4.5% interest per day, you then get your original sum back at the end of six or nine weeks. You are helping to launder money by mixing the dirty coin with the clean coin. The reason they pay such high interest is because criminals will pay a lot to launder their money.

Would you make money off a service like this?
>>
>>3316242

Yes, send your bitcoin to a random site. You'll be fine.
>>
>>3316242
Go away Pajeet, everyone with half a brain knows that tumblers are shit-tier and you should make use of XMR or ZEC. At the very least use Joinmarket.
>>
>>3316242
Through this website? No cause there is no guarantee my BTC will come out. Only though a smart contract, so it'd have to be for ETH/ETC/NEO realistically speaking
>>
>>3316392
Thats a nice point.
>>
>>3316242
What you are explaining is just a ponzi scheme you retard.

Just use bitmixer.io if you want to launder coins.
>>
>>3316242
Many people on the darknet got burned by tumblers. Only grams' tumbler was legit and is still functioning to this day. Anyway, they're obsolete now that we have Monero and other truly anonymous cryptos.
Tl;dr Tumblers are dead and you should be too.
>>
File: pepel.jpg (54KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
pepel.jpg
54KB, 540x534px
lol monero
>>
>>3316242
BP has been paying for a week for me. Still wary of long term payments but yolo. Got a few friends doing it too and theyve been in longer with no issues.
>>
I have my doge in a tumbler.
Get like 35 doge a day
>>
>>3316447
How much did you put into BP?

Guys this is a way to make money Im not talking about using it to launder money. They pay you to help launder money.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.