[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pumps and dumps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Newbie here... How do you guys know about the coming pumps and dumps. I want to make at least some profit with the small amount of money that I have but so far I'm only losing and it stings my soul ..
>>
>>3316190
Buy OMG now
Thank me monday
>>
>>3316190
nobody help newbies

sage
>>
>>3316219
Alright. I hope you are right man. When do I sell OMG then ?
>>
>>3316223
Nah I'll help.
>>3316190
Listen kid, only 2 ways to make money in this game. 1) smart investments through thorough research; 2) quick and modest trades in coins which you have studied in and out (their patterns). Both of these require time (research research research), work (you will have to use your brain and control your emotions) and most of all, the most important thing - experience. There are no quick get rich quick schemes, you will get burned by chasing pumps.
>>
>>3316190
Too bad because this space nobody will give you neutral advice. They are either pumping their bags or shitting on coins they want to crash.
>>
>>3316256 >>3316275
Thanks anons ! Much appreciated.
>>
>>3316256
>"smart investments"
>quick trades
>research

that's totally not the way of making money. You either do typical trades which are sure and load up on cash (and I agree with you that experience is important, especially in this), follow the hype or know about pnds beforehand. Any "research" you may have to do is check the website and maybe the people working on it to see if the hype is founded and evaluate if you're in early
>>
>>3316190
>buy literally any major coin
>wait any amount of time
>sell
>>
You're losing because you're pissing away your money a fraction at at time getting scared selling during dips that happen constantly like the one currently and you try to chase pump and dumps.

Try researching a coins tech on your own, buy it, wait a couple months, then sell. Stop expecting everything to happen overnight.
>>
>>3316190
You can monitor price changes of all coins/ones that interest you in the last, say, minute or 5 minutes. If the price of one coin goes up much more than others, then you might be onto a pump. If you're quick you might even be able to catch it, they usually last between 15 to 45 minutes (most of the time around 25 mins).
>>
>>3316499
I see I will try it tonight ! Thank you
>>
>>3316190
use simulators to train
>>
>>3316523
Experiment with a tiny amount of cash so you get a feel for recognizing the moment of a pump turning into a dump. Otherwise you just may catch a falling knife.
>>
>>3316190
here's an advice. join several telegram pnd groups and DO NOT buy whatever shit they are telling you to.

also do not listen to twitter larpers, those are the worst 90% of them are shit.
>>
>>3316568
Hmmm I see. I've seen some people talking about musiccoin mooning today so I'm gonna chill on Bittrex for a couple of hours and look at the 1 min graph and the order book. Maybe I can catch it
>>
>>3316190
Look at the charts and learn about the coin.
>>
>>3316591
Yeah some of the twitter fgts convinced me to invest in a crypto and 1h later it tanked down.I've tried searching for these groups but I cant find ones that are at least decently active. Most of them are just ghost towns.
>>
Buy myst, it's a decentralized VPN project with some potential and the devs finally got their shit together
>>
>>3316190
actual advice:

when you see this >>3316219 or any other shilling

its time to sell

you might not believe me now, but youll catch on if you dont go all in on their bags
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.