[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE ARE THE EMBERMARINES TO THE MOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

WE ARE THE EMBERMARINES

TO THE MOON
>>
>>3315274
A-At least we got s-some d-domain tokens, r-right?
>>
>>3315274
Oh god, another shitcoin.....
>>
>>3315274
You guys even know whats to come with this coin? The team is fucking phenomenal. They respond to everything the community asks on telegram even when its the same god damn question over and over, their patience is godlike and something is brewing here. I'm in for the long-haul. Perfect time to accumulate more.
>>
>>3315315
cope
>>
>>3315315
Keep shilling.

No doubt, another attempt at stealing our money.
>>
MBRS made massive gains for a coin that doesn't even have a PR or social media manager yet. They are in their embryonic stage with huge goals. Feel free to talk shit about their horribly designed website and small social groups, but behind all those facades there is a loyal team and community and that goes a long way.
>>
>>3315394
I've had MBRS since 900 sats, I'm just saying it as it is. I know a good shit coin when I see it. Not trying to shill or fud, just go on the telegram and scroll up. See for yourself. did you call bitcoin a shitcoin after the Mt.Gox and Silkroad fiasco or buy more?
>>
>>3315408
It made massive gains because a person with an anime persona shilled it for 30min. It was all unnatural growth caused by hype.
>>
>>3315456
>Comparing Embers to Bitcoin

You must really know what you're talking about.
>>
>>3315499
What I'm saying is that the MBRS team isn't hyping anything on their twitter reddit or ANN. Once they have an effective PR and Web Dev set in place (which is what they are talking about on telegram) then you can talk about hype.

Regardless, just being realistic - one person or even multiple people shilling on biz doesn't bring gains like that. Look at Ohni....
>>
>>3315561
>What I'm saying is that the MBRS team isn't hyping anything on their twitter

they fucking bought followers.
>>
>>3315513
At the time bitcoin wasn't truly considered a currency as much as it is today... The same stigmatization with bitcoin referenced to fiat can be referenced for practically any shitcoin that's undervalued to BTC nowadays. I don't mean that they are both the exact same thing..
>>
>>3315589
Listen dude, even when Mt.Gox happened, BTC sure as fuck wasn't trading for 0.10$ a pop.

I don't know what kind of pseudo-intelectual BS you're trying to create here but just stop. Read what you posted and let it sink for a minute.
>>
>>3315583
https://moz.com/followerwonk/analyze/TheEmbermine?op=fl
>>
>>3315653
Hey,. I'm just saying it as it is. I see it as undervalued and you see it as overvalued. I'm telling you why i think it is undervalued, that's it.

Sorry, you didn't like my metaphor.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.