[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bout to buy ~$10k in Crypto, plan is to use this as my savings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: no hope.jpg (110KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
no hope.jpg
110KB, 1200x800px
Bout to buy ~$10k in Crypto, plan is to use this as my savings account. Gonna leave it (not fuck with it and risk losing it) until the end of the year, then pull at least that $10k back out.

Should I invest in LTC or ETH? BTC I see as too volitile. People say its slow as shit and the fees are high. I think its going to fork again? I dont want much risk.

Will I see more returns off ETH or LTC? It seems like ETH is recovering from its $130 tanking, and LTC is finally waking up and doing something after all these years.

Advice?
>>
>>3314970
I'd go for ETH, it's at a good price right now and plasma is coming soon.
LTC will prob go down a little more after a huge bullrun. BTC might drop hard but you never know with that coin
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>3314970
>mfw I see this pic
>>
I don't want to be a human anymore.
>>
>>3314970

30% ETH
30% BTC
15% LTC
25% OMG

Bookmark this and be sure to tip me 0.5 BTC or 5 ETH when crypto recovers and all of those hit their next all time highs.

BTC - 1Ffizo1iQR4EJu1Heyzx9Q2LsVHs4ueotz
ETH - 0x6abb1fb99afdf4780a6c976078ae085dd06e7dde

This is buy and hold. Don't fuck with daytrading and shitcoins, you'll only break even or stay in the red because picking the next shitcoing to 10-1000x is literally luck.

Research each of these coins and their consistent growth over the last 6-12 months if you don't believe me.

You're welcome.
>>
File: damnit hans.jpg (486KB, 1434x895px) Image search: [Google]
damnit hans.jpg
486KB, 1434x895px
>>3315116
This generation is producing a lot of children raised around such filth, and I truly believe that one day, they're going to become one of the most redpilled groups the world has ever known.

They'll talk about how "No, we absolutly cant have this in society. You know what, I grew up around 2020 when all this was going full swing and I'm still recovering from it, my parents did X and I saw Y, and (continued ranting).

Its gonna be glorious.

Source: Was raised by feminist mother and atheist hillary voting father. Now ultra redpilled Orthodox Christian.
>>
>>3315116
Ave, true to Caesar
>>3315168
I disagree, 15% BTC, 10%LTC, 10%ETH,10%Blocknet, 20% XMR, 20%IOTA, 10%ARK, 5% divide up between really low cap coins that have dedicated teams, and good staking rewards or project ideas. Depends on your risk tolerance really
>>
>>3315168
Already like 40% of my "trading money" or whatever you call it, that I'm somewhat willing to gamble on, is in OMG. I dont want to put this money in there... I'm leaning towards 40 % ETH, 40% LTC, 20% BTC
>>
>>3315216
preach my man. They think people in the counties are the most redpilled? I had to commute to the inner city for school, and that redpilled me more than any site/youtube video ever will.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.