[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm such a douche

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170902-122512.png (212KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170902-122512.png
212KB, 1080x1920px
So diversified Hodl hodll hodl moonmoonmoon!!!111oneoneone!!
>>
add WTC
>>
File: Capture.png (5KB, 211x306px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5KB, 211x306px
>>3314820
I'm happy with my diversification
>>
Why do you hold so much patientory
>>
PTOY has a real purpose.. not looking to replace EMRs or PM suites.. trying to be the string holding the lights. If I walk into my PCP's office and they use Athena or ECW they can't share my records with my dentist who uses Dentisoft or the hospital that uses Cerner. It's a huge problem. Plus, Optum is buying everything in healthcare heavily (owned by UHS largest insurer in country and largest managed care company on world).They have fucking billions in cash and access to billions more. I may or may not have sold a company to them before in an advisory capacity... Moreso, all patientory needs is a partnership with any of the following systems to see MASSIVE growth in their product (once complete): UHS, HCA, Ascension, CHI, Dignity, list goes on.... It is a legit team with a legit project that isn't fucking super nebulous with bullshit sci-fi pipedream tech. Healthcare is core to US and world GDP and requires incredible IT spend.. Google meaningful use and take a look at what some systems spend rolling out EMRs.... Oh by the way, big big systems have 100s or 1000s of physicians on their networks. They acquire a SHITLOAD and the is no uniformity in the tech! It all started with the patient record... And another plus is the more clarity you have into patients health history allows you to select a 99215 instead of a 99213 and receive $50 more per patient visit lol... More patient info = more "proof" for a higher acuity visit = more money... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many fucking ways to monotize patient health records!! Payors, vendors, systems, consumer goods, etc.

Buy $PTOY
>>
>>3315555
Redpill me more anon

I work at the VA with medical records so this sounds appealing... they have competitors? What's the game plan to roll this system out??
>>
File: patientory-roadmap-768x555.png (188KB, 768x555px) Image search: [Google]
patientory-roadmap-768x555.png
188KB, 768x555px
All I can do now is follow their roadmap.. lots of promises made there. I suggest cost average buying across a period leading up to a major announcement

They'll need to build a real salesforce and do the AHA conference circuit among others. All based on them actually meeting their dev objectives...
>>
>>3315939
I apperciate the knowledge. Will do my own dd
>>
I have more neo than you. I have more neo than you!
>>
>>3315555
What the fuck did you just say?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.