[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a wonderful weekend to invest my first 1k in crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
In friday I spent 1k on cryptos. Woke up today and lost a shit ton of money and everything is in red.

What is going on ? Help biz !
>>
>>3314170
HODL
>>
>>3314170
if you make it across the stormy sea you will come upon a beautiful land
>>
>>3314211
Do I sell all my alts and keep them in btc or sell btc as well ?
>>
>>3314223
Literally just hold it all, alts and btc.
>>
>>3314235
There are some pros that said I should sell lmao. Don't know what to do.
>>
its always like that on weekend. just wait and monday everything will be back to normal
>>
>>3314170
You will be ok my sweet love. Just hodl and wait out the weekend.
It will all be ok.
>>
>>3314256

You are not experienced enough to sell and buy back in without panic imo. I would just hold, things will be ok man.

You could sell and set a target to buy back in at...but you'll likely just lose $.
>>
>>3314170
dont bother doing anything
oh no, bitcoin fell to where it was last fucking week. geez
I will warn you that we will recover in a couple hours, but we will dip again 14~hours from now. The down waves always happen twice on days like this.
You can TRY to play the bounce up and buy lower tonight, but since you are panicking over what I feel is literally nothing, I recommend you do nothing, since I think you will be far too emotional to actually buy in lower.
>>
>>3314256
You will lose money and regret not holding if you do anything now, trust me.
Just take a break until monday and don't browse this board until then.
>>
File: hmjezzwwb7gdzudwvbrw.png (460KB, 636x639px) Image search: [Google]
hmjezzwwb7gdzudwvbrw.png
460KB, 636x639px
buy at ATH and sell Lower
LIVING THE MEME
>>
File: 1465012539707.jpg (36KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
1465012539707.jpg
36KB, 445x604px
>>3314170
pfft you are like little baby, i started in june a week before the month long bear market

i still haven't broke even
>>
>>3314374
>>3314395
goddamnit, I'm a newbie too and listened to my dad's investment advice and sold. I'm not giving him a lambo anymore
At least my funds are out of cuckbase with a few hundred profit, but now I'm stressing about when to buy back in
>>
File: 1495226669324.jpg (29KB, 589x599px) Image search: [Google]
1495226669324.jpg
29KB, 589x599px
It'll go back up eventually. You'll get a few opportunities to exit your position when we get a good bounce back up but this might be the end of the bull market for a bit. You're gonna make mistakes learning. Don't sweat it.
>>
->Sell alts at 12% loss
->Btc down $700
->go into usdt with 1 bitcoin valued $4300
->Wait for bitcoin to drop.
->rapidly recovers from 3900-4320
->fomo kicks in
->buy at 4345
->drops to $4200
->Panic sell back into usdt. 0.89 bitcoins now.
->bitcoin recover again but you're not sold, it's gonna drop immediately
->it Flys to $4500 and is somewhat stable. Alts recover 6%.
->buy back in at. 0.75 btc.
->move back to alts, can only afford 25%of what you had 6 hours prior.

This is your fate if you try to sell so late in the dip.
>>
>>3314488
So fucking true. Once I got out of this mentality about a month ago, I've been in a stable green regardless of dips.

I would also advise to not get sucked in and sell your holdings at comfortable 10-15% profit, when you notice buy support is going down, double tops forming, each bottom lower than the previous one, and so on.
>>
>>3314488
If you can't watch the charts in real time for hours a day, your best bet is to just choose good projects and hodl. Like any other investment.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.