[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that everything is literally tanking, new shitcoins will explode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1503098944421.png (323KB, 773x726px) Image search: [Google]
1503098944421.png
323KB, 773x726px
What's up with this and is it a literal goldmine gamble? Just cuz it's fucking Chancoin?
>>
>>3314131
Trust in the dev team is too low, they fucked up by erasing money from exchanges and not giving it back.
People have their chancoin stuck in Tradesatoshi and Novaexchange (the first 2 exchanges that accepted it)
Devs are just incompetent and after a month haven't been able to solve it.
Worse part is they blame the exchanges. It's just a dead coin at this point. It had potential but the devs are just too childish and irresponsible to actually fix the problem.
Unless they somehow fix it, I wouldn't spend even the leftover coins I have in this.
>>
>>3315060
>haha, lets take over this project from some money hungry guy who will do anything to see it succeed so his premine becomes valueable
>oh, we fucked up the exchanges, we arent that invested in this anyways, oh well

The last dev was probably a scammer but at least he had some sort of reason to progress the project. New devs are just lazy and have no reason to put forth any effort.

Gotta be a balance in these projects
>>
>>3315086
Yeah, the original dev wanted to get rich, but he did a lot for the coin actually. He also fucked up a few times though.
In general a bad coin. But it had a lot of potential.
Like I said, if they fix their issues with the current exchanges, then it could rise in value (a lot, in my opinion)
But before that, there is no way that bittrex will ever accept them, even if they paid for it.
>>
>>3315107
Bittrex has a soft spot for coins with asian/korean main devs since their CEO is some kind of asian. People need to plot out their coins to try to mimic other successful projects.

I really liked the art for it, one of the better designed coins I've seen.

Maybe if they would have premined, made it PoS, and then setup a transparent way to award 4chan users coins from the premine for things like tweeting, designing art, shilling, linking to the main site, emailing/badgering exchanges, developing projects to support it.
>>
>>3315161
Many things could have been done 100x better.
At least it got rid of the 4chan wave token though, so there is that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.