[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TokenCard general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: TokenCard.png (257KB, 702x401px) Image search: [Google]
TokenCard.png
257KB, 702x401px
Goyims next week is ours, while the others are drowning in shit we will rise above them!
>>
Bump for the future shekel
>>
>>3312006
There isn't much room to speculate when the coin is already a working product anon.....
>>
>>3312006
>doesnt work with btc
BTC is the core of crypto, this card is basically shit
>>
>>3312423
>5 dollar fees for a hamburger
>>
>>3312441
Monaco and Tenx literally have no fees for spending your btcs
>>
>>3312006
Why the fuck do I need a Tokencard if I can just get a regular Mastercard from an established bank? I'm not sold on Tokencards at all. Someone shill me on this please.
>>
>>3312446
Who is going to accept either?
No one, that's who.
>>
>>3312448
No, you need to stay normie for a while yet. Earn it.
>>
>>3312456
Kek Monaco partnered with VISA and TenX is going to partner with Mastercard
>>
You have to understand I was reading the same FUD about Monaco a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>3312464
You clearly have no strong argument towards selling it to me. I have 5k to throw. Give me your best shot.
>>
>>3312446
This coin being under 4 dollars is fucking hilarious
>>
>>3312471
Isn't tenx going to partner with both visa and mastercard? And so far monaco is suspected to be a scam until proven otherwise (proper visa announcement not rumor).
>>
I have $500 in OMG, should I sell it and put it in this? What's the roadmap? Is there a working product?
>>
File: IMG_3475.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3475.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>3312006
>tfw comfy with my 200 tkns
>>
>>3312446

what does that even mean, if you want to send your BTCs somebody has to "mine/process" them right? So transactions will always cost something
>>
>>3312446
So they are doing it for free?
They will probably fuck you up with exchange rates..
If something is too good to be true, then it probably is
>>
>>3312471
Link to a reliable source proving that. Preferably a statement issued by the card companies themselves. I'll wait.
>>
Don't listen to the bullshit that TKN isnt partnered with visa. They are partnered with them through wavecrest.
>>
>>3313546
Finally someone with a brain...
Those cunts really like being poor
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.