[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have 1 thousand dollars in 2 weeks...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fo3.jpg (40KB, 202x255px) Image search: [Google]
fo3.jpg
40KB, 202x255px
what coins do i buy to get 100 k by the end of this year
>>
>>3310796
saltlending, metal, gulden
>>
Cv2 is the only low sat coin with a legit chance of more than 20-30x
>>
>>3310796
reddcoin
>>
>>3310796
SNC
VSM
IXT
>>
>>3310796
TRST
>>
Robco (RBC)
>>
>>3311497
Do not invest in Reddcoin.

Your honest-to-god best yet safest chance right now is OMG. Currently, it's in a dip, and rising, at =10.11% for $10.97.
By next September, it will be close to $100.

Here's a break-down:

Team:
>Founder of ethereum
>Co-founder of ethereum
>Founder of Golem
>Founder of lightning network
>Founders of many other exchanges
>CEO of bitcoin.com
Recent news:
>+$1B Market Cap
>24Hr Volume greater than $133M
>Just partnered with McDonalds
>Possible partnership with Apple (hinted by CEO, take with many grains of salt)
>Met with Bank of Thailand
>Acquired PasyBuy (a licensed by the Bank of Thailand operator of e-money business, and accredited with Trustmark (DBD Verified) by the Ministry of Commerce)
What they're about:
>Unbanking the banks
>Normalising crypto with everything
>Integrating cryptos with regular payment methods
>Refer again to the partnership with McDonalds - this means that 100's of millions of customers will be exposed to OmesiGo in Asia, at millions of payment terminals

Now's your time, so remember the moment you buy; so you can answer your grandkids when they ask.
>>
>>3311650
Is it possible to mine OMG? Im building a 3.5k rig that should give me a base 225Mh/s so for ETH mining its around 500 in profit (I dont pay for electricity). Is it worth it? I think mining in ETH then buying OMG might be better.
>>
>>3311671
OMG is not mineable. However, if you obtain over 1,000 OMG (not do-able with $1K), you can run a master-node.
>>
>>3311671
Mining ETH (if you can do so efficiently) might be a good pursuit.

However, the likelihood is that you'll make 1,000x more profit from investing 1K in OMG than you will by mining ETH.
>>
>>3311688
I have 1000.01 OMG. What is a master node and how does it benefit me? If you don't want to spoon feed me can you at least provide a link or 2 please. Thanks.
>>
>>3311788
A master node is a computer that runs wallets and makes decisions, such as locking in and verifying transactions between wallets.

For this work, the computer gets a commission. The more that a coin grows, the more work a master node performs; and the higher it's commission grows.

People with Dash master nodes have literally quit their day jobs.
>>
>>3311824
I'm gonna research this right now. Thanks mate
>>
>>3311788
>I have 1000.01 OMG
You don't.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170902-165929.jpg (519KB, 1080x1990px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170902-165929.jpg
519KB, 1080x1990px
>>3311891
There you go faggot suck my dick
>>
>>3311650
This, Desi

Why everyone here hasn't invested in OMG is confusing
>>
>>3311921
>Desi
Pajeet detected
>>
Watson on Binance. As simpel as that, it is chinese with a 32m marketcap
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.