[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZRX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 0xProject.png (13KB, 322x331px)
0xProject.png
13KB, 322x331px
So what are all of your plans for this coin? hodl or jumping this ship? Those of you hodling: What price do you see for this coin at the end of the year?
>>
>>3310751
price right now is irrelevant. all we need is that exchange up and we're moon bound
>>
bought 40k at the ICO. Still have 27.5K left. Hodling that til at least $1.
>>
>>3310751

I don't anticipate a particular price. It will grow at the rate it grows. I anticipate USE for this coin. USE is what matters in the long run.

My entire crypto investment strategy is geared towards infrastructure/fee tokens.

It's very hard to pick which coins will succeed. It's a lot easier to pick that people will trade crypto trying to pick them.

Support the infrastructure for trading, and you're selling shovels during the gold rush.
>>
>>3310771
so you instantly covered your initial investment and letting the profit ride too?
>>
>>3310765

Ok. honestly I never thought radar relay would be any good. When I bought this coin it was for ethfinex and nothing else.
>>
>>3310790
>Support the infrastructure for trading, and you're selling shovels during the gold rush.
That is an excellent point - Thanks.
>>
>>3310794
I took about 2x my initial investment (1.8k initial, took out about 4.5~k). I'm letting the rest ride. It's worth about 10k right now, I think it'll just keep going up. With the stuff I sold, I bought 2k BMC in the ICO today, and I'm buying 1.3k worth of BLOCK and 1.3k worth of SHIFT while they're dipping right now. Unless you can shill me something better.
>>
Holding long term. Everyone will gradually move onto decentralized exchanges as regulations take place. Regulations are only beginning to take affect and it's already hurting the centralized exchanges like bittrex.
>>
>>3310751
Been sitting comfortably in my wallet for weeks. Not planning on moving it anytime soon.
>>
>>3310811
i got a little extra on the second day and sold off during peaks until now i just have 15k zrx left, probably going to sell off another 5k and hodl the rest. I put some eth into BMC aswell. BLOCK is good, i sold at $22 like an idiot but I got in sub $10 so w/e.. dunno shift but GRWI is the way to go ATM lowest cap for best project
>>
File: 1464062671376.jpg (84KB, 728x716px) Image search: [Google]
1464062671376.jpg
84KB, 728x716px
>>3310751
i expect to see a lot of zrx marines very soon

keep praying for a miracle you dumb faggots
>>
File: 1504271189207.jpg (8KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
1504271189207.jpg
8KB, 250x207px
>>3310917

Some give this faggot some grapes.
>>
>>3310917
Sorry you couldn't get in early. Feel free to fuck off any time. :)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.