[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I BOUGHT ETH @395

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1503908216978.jpg (55KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
1503908216978.jpg
55KB, 725x483px
HOW FUCKED I AM?????????????
>>
You're fine if you're a hodler. Which you should be with ETH. This is a long term crypto.
>>
honestly this dip happens EVERY FUCKING WEEK. happened last week, and now today. Chill. September is going to be ETHs best month, so many good things are coming
>>
me too bro and I bought at 420 last time. we just have to wait 5 years now no big deal it will be 700 one day
>>
>>3310580
You're fucking fine eth is going to surpass BTC soon honestly.
>>
>>3310549
That's the exact price I sold it. Thank you for carrying my bags. Just bought the dip see you in a couple weeks I'll have some more for you.
>>
>>3310580

like what, ETH never went beyond 400
>>
File: lickaroo.jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
lickaroo.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
>>3310570
>This is a long term crypto.
>>
convert it to btc asap
>>
just chill bro
>>
Well my advice to you is that you hold what you've got and calm down with checking the price for a while.

If somehow you have to hold while the price is down for a long period of time keep an eye on news and happenings (as you always should do) but don't be obsessive, if you're too obsessive about the price you'll end up selling at a loss.

Besides, it's the weekend so I wouldn't be too worried.
>>
>>3310549
ABORT
>>
>>3310549
I bought at 3.3 ETH at 378 and am down 60 because of it. Damn. Still gonna hold because it bounces back but I wanted to buy some altcoins with it, but looks like that will have to wait
>>
File: pALEC9Tr.png (43KB, 1530x460px) Image search: [Google]
pALEC9Tr.png
43KB, 1530x460px
>>3310586
about that.
>>
traded 50% of my ETH for ETC right as the dip started happening, ETC up, ETH down.. maybe just a weekend dip but for now I feel like I made the right choice.

gotta cool it with the pricechecking and panic though, I got lucky this time.
>>
>>3310549
you are fine if you are a non-emotional hodl.

If you are a trader, then, well, buy high sell low!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.