[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto Beginner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Just opened up a Coinbase account, looking to get some Litecoin. I know dick about this stuff. Any starter advice? Sites I should be avidly watching. When to buy/sell, etc.?

Thanks in advance, appreciate it.
>>
Kys
>>
>>3309435
sit on eth til you know something
>>
>>3309435
get rid of coinbase
buy now while everything is crashing

hodor until jan`18

>lambo
>>
>>3309462
I hate newfags who say shit like this.
>>
>>3309502
What other outlets do you recommend buying through if not Coinbase?
>>
>>3309478
Probably the most sensible advice you'll get, if that doesnt feel like enough to you, you're here to gamble and not to invest. Take the time to get to know each item instead of following hype trains.
>>
buy at a level you feel comfortable with as it relates to your realistic profit goal.
>>
>>3309435
>I know dick about this stuff
4chan is full of nigger jews
get ready to get cucked son
>>
File: 1503645014689.gif (992KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
1503645014689.gif
992KB, 389x259px
>>3309503
>newfag
>doesnt know crypto basics
Anon...
>>
>>3309536
>>3309561
Thanks.
I was waiting until it dropped back under $85, but why not buy through Coinbase? Is it because of the information you have to provide them? If so, I don't care about that because I'm not going to spend it on illegal shit. Just looking to invest. :)
>>
>>3309523
kraken
gemini
paxful
>>
>>3309590
I used to go on 4C back in the day like 10 years ago when most of the users here were likely wee pups watching The Wiggles and Teletubbies. Sorry, I haven't kept up with crypto currencies...I'm trying to learn about that now. Hence, why I am asking.
>>
>>3309608

Thank you. I'll definitely check those out. Much appreciated.
>>
>>3309601
it's not about buying illegal stuff
make sure you pay taxes on your gains because most likely cuckbase is reporting you to the feds
>>
File: discordlogo.png (10KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
discordlogo.png
10KB, 512x512px
>>3309659
The 1000+ bitpam crypto discord is a great way to talk with other traders so you don't get tunnel vision and learn from experienced people.

discord.gg/T5pBQFk
>>
>>3309601

coinbase has a simple and easy to read layout and as a result they charge high fees. go to GDAX which is the exchange for coinbase and send the LTC from your CB wallet to GDAX (make sure you send it to the right place). Your buying/selling should happen on GDAX because the fees are lower and you will have access to more information which may or may not help you make better trades. Buy low and sell high. As a beginner your emotions will make your decisions and you will make some bad plays and also maybe hit some lucky wins.
>>
>>3309601
>>3309894

also start reading the GDAX charts for any or all of those 3 coins and start figuring out what you are looking at. Switch between the different interval views to see the coins performance this hour, this week, this month.

If youre not retarded you should notice that all have been on a bull run this week, and the past few hours have all been dipping.
>>
>>3309601
>>3309917

last bit of spoonfeeding, because I was you 2 weeks ago and am down about $100 overall from just learning the hard way.

Don't buy coin on CB via the quick and high fee way. Since you will have a GDAX account choose the "bank transfer" option which will take 4-5 days but will cost nothing. There are going to be fees for everything and they add up over time so be smart.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.