[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IOTA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ZTHQ9891.png (18KB, 512x512px)
ZTHQ9891.png
18KB, 512x512px
Is this the next ethereum?
>>
I think so. Holding 5k iota since 25c. Finally caught the bottom for once
>>
The owners of the project couldn't wait to virtue signal until after they had successful. Coin is premined, and they are going to double the supply because they're too greedy.

I think somebody should copy the iota technology and create something that is better managed, cause with these jerks it's unlikely to ever be a good investment.
>>
>>3309406
>and they are going to double the supply because they're too greedy.

Wanna source that?
>>
Where do you buy these more obscure altcoins? I've been using coinbase for the longest time but it's so fcking limited.
>>
>>3309354
What is the price prediction?
>>
>>3309354
Yes and it's going to explode soon
>>
It is only on Bitfinex right now. It will be on Binance next week.
>>
>>3309426
I bought through bitfinex
>>
>>3309443
I'm seeing a "when it rains, it pours" scenario. If it starts to go, it'll really go. Only factor limiting its growth is its supply, which worries me.
>>
>>3309499
Why? Because it is too big? What kind of problems it could generate? Slow growth?
>>
>>3309406
>Coin is premined
so. people pump money into icos with no working product
>>
>>3309619
If it even goes to 5 dollars it'll overtake bch.
>>
File: IMG_2387.png (114KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2387.png
114KB, 640x1136px
>>3309455
So does this mean I'm fucked?

I could send bitcoin from my coinbase wallet to my bitfinex wallet and then exchange it for IOTA but if I'm not verified I won't be able to cash out will I?

Any other exchanges sell IOTA?
>>
>>3309426
just use bittrex lol it's the primary altcoin exchange
>>
>>3309354

Lol no.
Iota sucks so hard. Massive (fake) MC, actual product sucks (I used it and got out) just lol at 'internet of things'
>>
>>3309863
those words would mean a little more if you didn't shit on a street.
>>
>>3310021
Made me laugh. They don't understand that capturing and creating the value of machine 2 machine interaction lets the economy keep growing in ways we can't imagine. The financial opportunity waiting in the internet of things is unfathomable and IOTA is the first thing I've seen with a shot at a universal groundwork for it.

So awesome.
>>
>>3309863
r u nigger
>>
>>3309710
can't you still fund your account with btc instead of depositing fiat in there?
>>
>>3310109
pajeet is baffled by the toilet, but he understands IOTA. all his lies are paid for.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.