[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to CASSANDRA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Week1.png (568KB, 979x616px) Image search: [Google]
Week1.png
568KB, 979x616px
We aren't a crypto prediction or speculation group. We are a group of people who see a future in the widespread use of blockchain technology. The goal of this group is to educate others and discuss “future proof” cryptocurrencies. Soon governments all around the world will be regulating cryptocurrencies. Right now we need to find and support coins that will help us circumvent oppressive regulations, ensure privacy, and continue the fight for decentralization.

Every week we will be updating this chart of “future proof” cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of cryptocurrencies out there that will help with mass adoption but they are more business oriented (Let us worry about individuals). Feel free to make suggestions. They will be categorized by the following.

Please remember that the coins on the chart are not based on their current price but their utility. In CASSANDRA, we do not care about the price of a coin. We are only interested in their future and utility.

We will also talk about new encryption, quantum computing, mass adoption, and other crypto related topics.

Join us on Discord at: discord.gg/2H3nH4v
Join us on Twitter at: @CassandraFED

The one rule of this thread is to backup your claims with facts.

Enjoy.
>>
neuro the devs abandoned, this is a fact, they have been inactive on all social media for a month and half since 2 weeks ago.
not github commits in over 2 months
90% of coins in 20 wallets
Based on the FACT that your group is supporting this coin and saying it's good, i can only conclude that you're
A) fucking retards.
B) trying to scam people.
>>
>>3308521
I am not supporting it first off, this thread is meant to be a discussion group. I should have stated that this week is simply meant to be preliminary, where we would have discussion on the uses of these CCs and their current states. From there we would begin curating this list into something more practical and informed (The addition and removal of coins, possibly more categories). It was not brought to MY attention that the Neuro developers went MIA, it was just something that has been on my radar for a bit.

I apologize if you think that we are trying to mislead anyone but we are not. I have checked what you said and it is true, so until further notice I will take Neuro off the list.

We simply put down a series of coins that fit within these categories. The purpose of this thread is simply to discuss these coins and find which ones have utility in the future. I am open to to taking down / updating the chart with different coins every week.
>>
>>3308431
Shift will be huge OP. Take a look at zeronet right now. It's a good idea but it barely has any content and nobody is using it. The only thing that keeps it alive is one (really nice) torrent service called play.

Shift will be better than zeronet for the monetary incentive to host. Strong network means strong blockchain means strong coin means good payouts. So that means a bunch of people will be instantly willing to host your site and not just as a niche thing or for political/ideological/piracy reasons. Imagine when shift finally gets it's mainnet up. All it needs is some clone of play or another torrent service that works well to start growing.
>>
Fuck Fuck FUCK, sold all my shift a month ago when it was 0.8USD. Is it worth buying high?
>>
Did you spell quantum wrong?
>>
File: bittrex Swift.png (35KB, 703x331px) Image search: [Google]
bittrex Swift.png
35KB, 703x331px
Thanks for introducing me to Swift. Checked out the project on their site and just decided to buy some. Probably going to buy more if it comes down to 37000 SAT.
>>
>>3308431

Also, interesting how IOC is the most mentioned coin. I truly believe they're going to be huge this month. The upcoming release of DIONS will attract a lot of new eyes to them. They're volume on bittrex is only at 100k right now.
>>
>>3308431
>quatom proof
>quantOm
sounds legit LOL
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.