[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The stereotypical noobfag thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: baby beard.jpg (126KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
baby beard.jpg
126KB, 500x669px
/biz/

So I'm getting in this crypto thing. Apparently you're all driving lambos on your vacation to the moon which sounds appealing.

So from lurking it looks like you guys are using Blockfolio to track your progress and make sure you're still making money. I used Coinbase to buy my initial investment of 2 LTC just as dicking around money to get a feel for it. I then transferred that money to Bittrex and exchanged 1 LTC for ~ .015 BTC or so. From there I bought a couple shares of OMG and NAV and I'm watching how the market moves. Obviously the best move is to buy low and sell high.

Someone on this board told someone else not to keep the coins in the exchange but to buy them and then transfer them back to Coinbase. Is that for quick cashing out in case the market tanks and you want to make sure you have your gainz in USD? It seems like the transfer fees would eventually become tiresome.

Fucking around with the Bittrex app on my phone I wasn't able to figure out how to buy coins. I was only able to do this on a desktop or on the browser on my phone which has a terrible UI and isn't ideal for checking the flow of the market. I've validated the securities so the mobile app has the secret key and validation code from my Bittrex account and can see what my current wallet balance is.

Any tips on how to research a coin to ensure it will be profitable or any recommendations for apps to use will be greatly appreciated.

See you all on the moon.
>>
You don't need to research anything. All you need is the sentiment of /biz/ to determine which coins being shilled will moon. There are a lot of FOTM coins this month, but this one is guaranteed to 8x your money. TKN.
> Monaco, similar idea, but it has already mooned. Now, it's being dumped because they have a VISA lawsuit coming up.
> TenX, similar idea. Probably the best one out of the three, and you can still make gains, but not as much as you could from TKN.
> TKN. It hasn't been pumped before. In crypto, getting pumped is a prophecy, so this is eminent. They are releasing their VISA card at the end of this month, and with the low marketcap + low supply in circulation, the moon is just waiting for more nights to pass.

Other than that, avoid these shitcoins at all cost:
> IOC
> Bancor
> Avalon ICO
> IOTA
>>
>>3305907
This, TKN
>>
>>3306025
Yes, you can set your sell limit order at that price if you wish.
>>
>>3305907

Thanks.

Are there any strategies to avoid missing missions to the moon? Like say a coin is currently at .003BTC and I'm going on vacation or something for several weeks without internet access. Should I set an order for like .05 BTC so that when the market for that coin bits .05BTC I'm set and someone will buy it and I didn't miss it?
>>
So by pumped do you mean there's a huge difference in volume which means there's a ton of investors so the value of the coin is about to moon?
>>
>>3306305
Pump and dumps are coordinated by groups of people who have a lot of money. I imagine it's possible to be broke and just PnD a shitcoin with your onlines buddies in Slack, but there are levels to this. The increase in volume is from the PnD group, who shilled the coin on various social media platforms. Maybe there is news about a coin that is coming soon, and they use this as an opportunity to shill good sentiments about this coin very hard. They convince people, and post a thread about this coin mooning on /biz/ attracting the normies who wants to get rich. All they see is that big, juicy, green percent symbol and they're immediately sold. They then hop on their Bittrex account and immediately buy it at the highest sell limit order, hoping to make their 300% promised gains from an internet stranger. While the price is slowly rising, the group is slowly dumping their bags onto these people. If they placed a sell order for their bags, it would come up to 50BTC, and this sell wall would crash the price immediately, so they have to methodically sell their 50BTC bags.

> t. poorfag who fell for the DNT meme, learn from my mistakes
>>
Hey there, long time listener first time caller.
First of all I would recommend doing your own research about the coins and trying to see what causes the market to move in that specific way. I have my own predictions but I wont be giving any of it away as its taken me 2 weeks to figure out.
You can always go on a hype train thats started here on /biz/ and hope to god you make like 10% off of a trade and hop on out. but that rarely happens as everyone here pretends to be a whale but irl is a small fry and just want to unload their unused lunch money worth of useless bags onto you. Some people here are very helpful though. Take everything you hear here with a grain of salt.
Diversify your investment as you should always. Even if you lose your 40 dollars figure out why you lost it and prepare better. You really shouldn't be touching this stuff with any amount of money that you cannot afford to lose. But most importantly this is going to teach you about finance and how to get rich irl. so good luck mate and may the crypto gods bless you with good fortune.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.