[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came up with a great idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170901-161312.jpg (794KB, 1918x821px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-161312.jpg
794KB, 1918x821px
This is how to make money fast
>go to Chicago or Detroit
>pilfer the corpses of dead drug dealers for money and weapons
>get rich and you aren't getting in trouble because YOU didn't kill those who you have pilfered.

How is this a bad idea?
>>
>>3304853
Niggers don't have money.
A 9mm hi-point is like $140 new.
>>
>>3304853
why would i put myself in danger like that?
>>
>>3304853
>implying the street zombies of the city dont already do that
>>
Even buying bitbean is a better plan to make money than this shit.
>>
>>3304853
>pilfer the corpses of dead drug dealers for money and weapons
I think they'll be pilfered the moment the dealer dies, they'd probably take his shoes too.
>>
>>3304853
Implying you find it inb4 the swarms of pilfering niggers do
>>
>>3304853
>get busted by cops over a dead body

Good luck explaining that. Not to mention you would have to troll around bad neighborhoods and run towards gunfights, which seems like a lot of risk for relatively small money. You may as well sell drugs yourself.
>>
>>3305766
Selling drugs is illegal, AND the baboons wouldn't waste their time pilfering the corpses when they themselves are getting shot at by the enemy.

Just imagine this for a second

Gang shootout.

100 men from each side for

No survivors.

A literal sea of dead bodies, all, filled with unspent rounds, weapons, and cash waiting to be picked up.

Imagine the earnings!
>>
No "for" sorry.
>>
>>3306206
Are you an actual child or just autistic
>>
>>3306206
great idea op
I'm stealing it
>>
>>3306627
Once again, how is this a bad idea?
>>
>>3306206
>shot at by the enemy.
Ever heard of stray bullets and ricochets? You would eventually get shot if you tried to actually do this during a firefight. Desecrating corpses is also a crime in many, if not most jurisdictions, not to mention it can piss off the deceased's gun-toting coworkers. So your plan involves getting close to illegal activity and gunfire for what? In 2016 there were 302 homicides in Detroit. Assuming you managed to pilfer every single body and average take was $1000 (which is a ridiculously high assumption) you would make $302k a year. You'd be better off robbing a bank or an armored truck - comparable, if not actually lower, risk and the whole crime takes several days instead of a year.
>>
>>3306782
Are you sure taking money from a corpse who is too dead to care illegal?
>>
>>3306206
Stop playing video games you fucking retard
>>
>>3307142
Yes. Disturbing corpses for no reason is usually illegal in itself. Plus, stealing from dead people in general is illegal too - if those were drug proceeds, they should be confiscated by the authorities, if not, they belong to heirs; either way, it's illegal for you to take it.
>>
Well now that I know this is illegal, I'm outta here.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.