[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neo starting to feel a lot like bag holding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Neo starting to feel a lot like bag holding
>>
NEO is done. You will never see this coin above 10 dollars again.
>>
File: antshares-logo.jpg (14KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
antshares-logo.jpg
14KB, 512x512px
I'm sure those holding BTC and ETH before massive gains and huge drops felt the exact same way. Strong hands, anon. This will go up again, it's inevitable.
>>
>>3304538
No way anon. This shit coin was a large scale chink pump and dump.
>>
>>3304492
Every time someone sells you keep giving the big players more NEO and a cheaper price to accumulate

Just fucking wait a week
>>
both BTC and ETH had huge pull backs. if you can't handle this, crypto isn't for you.
>>
>>3304537
lol idiot.
>>
>>3304538
and how exactly is it gonna get value back ?
NEOs value was chinese ICO plattform but that doesnt work anymore.
so what value does NEO have ?
none, its just another shitcoin like 100 others
>>
>>3304614
>NEOs value was chinese ICO plattform but that doesnt work anymore.
it works just fine. you probably think china banned ICOs or some other retarded thing. but that is not the case.
>>
>>3304492
I wanna hold kaban
>>
China seems more enthusiastic about QTUM. The market caps paint an ugly picture.

I say this as a ANS holder. NEO looks like the wiz kid, open source project. QTUM presents as a business solution. Do the Chinese think great things happen with geeks like tge west does? Serious question.
>>
>>3304776
>China seems more enthusiastic about QTUM.
yeah you keep saying this but it doesn't make it true
>>
Be patient and wait for fresh news.
>>
>>3304538
>Comparing this shitcoin to BTC
Jesus. NEO has literally no use outside of speculation, it also just a ''chinese ETH''.
>>
>>3304810
Literally 99% of crypto is speculation, the rest is for buying drugs and laundering money
>>
>>3304787
It's the first time I've ever said it. I'm basing this on coin market cap's makets tab for NEO and QTUM. I'm a bit shaken watching their community start doubting on reddit. It used to feel like we'd hold through hellfire. A bunch of have.

I remember watching neo beat down eos and qtum and thinking to myself that the war was over. NEO's community was going to churn out enough to keep it going while the team brought the milestones to market. That and the fanaticism of the community sold me.

I'm watching for signs that they're moving on.
>>
File: 1502404423175.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502404423175.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>3304538
Sounds like something a digibag holder would say at 2000 sats
>>
>>3304787
plese just take a look at Volume of asian exchanges.
QTUM is domitating
only the west is buying NEO cuz it was market as "chinese ETH" by twitter shills
>>
>>3304902
It's just shills pretending to buy cheaper NEO.
We're not selling.
>>
I just read up. QTUM is a BTC fork with Ethereum's virtual machine stacked on. Am I understanding this? Doesn't that mean it's forkable, the scaling sucks and it's tied to a bunch of design decisions that NEO isn't? Decisions that don't support CCP use cases?
>>
>>3304492
NEO will reach 0.01 SATS in 6 hours, screenshot this
>>
>>3304537
LMAO so wrong
>>
>>3304776
QTUM is a ghetto NEO
>>
>>3304492
JapariBun (BUN) when?
>>
>>3305088
https://storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/

This guy explains it pretty clearly. They can change Parameters without a need for a fork.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.