[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Pulse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: logo_big.png (6KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
logo_big.png
6KB, 404x404px
Lets talk about Red Pulse.

> need to be whitelisted to participate
> US and Chinese are not allowed to participate
> have an already working product
> great team, good advisors (NEO founder) and strong partnerships (Bloomberg)
> 50k+ Subscriber for their Newsletter
> Marketcap of 15 M
> Gonna get listed on Binance a few days after ICO

Now tell me, what could go wrong ? If this hits a Marketcap of 100M, its already 6x profit.

Also the chinese will have to buy this on exchanges, which should shoot up the price in theory.

I dont want to shill, just wanna discuss this and hear the negative aspect, since I am thinking about putting lots of money into this.
>>
Tell me what you guys think
>>
:(
>>
xd
>>
>>3303274
what is the use case for tokens and what are they going to develop?
>>
>>3303468
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I read the whitepaper, it's similar to BAT and STEEM, but for the Chinese financial sector. People will be paid to find credible articles. Red Pulse (an established Chinese company) already does this, now they're just jumping on the blockchain train and monetizing it in the form of tokens. The supply is going to be on the high side, but there's no reason you can't 10x. Since China/Singapore/US can't get into the ICO, as soon as it hits the exchanges, it will explode. Based on the price of NEO now, the price for RPX at ICO will probably be around $0.03.
>>
>>3303274
How do I get whitelisted? Maybe I'm retard but I can't find anything
>>
put it for KYC, waiting on hearing back

has anyone heard or is is the no news is good news thing?
>>
>>3303274
It's not a bad idea in all honesty, but the fact that their target market can't participate in the ICO is what worries me. Will the Chinks care about adopting something that they can't even get in on the ground floor of? I want it to be successful, but I don't know...
>>
>>3304031
That's what i am thinking right now too, before the china regulation thing, this ico was a no brainer, now the risk reward thing is a bit odd
>>
>>3304056
no pain no gain bitch do it pussy
>>
>>3304085
Yes u are right. ALL IN TIME
>>
>>3304031
the only target group for this token are chinks in investment and they cant even buy them at ICO.
i doubt there will be a lot demand for those tokens and the price will tank pretty fast
>>
>>3303274
what about Bittrex is not going in there??
>>
File: Exilevilify_PZ0R2jM.jpg (45KB, 616x404px) Image search: [Google]
Exilevilify_PZ0R2jM.jpg
45KB, 616x404px
nice, just saved 100k up for red pulse. see you 10 sept
>>
>>3304031
Telling someone they can't have something just makes them want it more. Imagine how you feel when you're interested in something and you miss the whitelist.
>>
>>3304031

they're going to be buying up RPX after the ICO like piranhas man. supply and demand. We give them zero supply, they demand it more. It's gonna moon
>>
I think it will do well.

How do I buy in as an American?
>>
Seriously asking how can someone from the US participate in the ICO. This thread is now about circumventing the rules
>>
I'm going balls deep into it
>>
>>3305715
>>3305695
You can use my spot for a 2% commission
>>
Have you read Red Pulse's site? There is NO INFORMATION on ANY EXCHANGE that it will be added to.

What you are doing is called buying the rumor and selling the news.

Red Pulse had GREAT potential but regulations have fucked it over bigtime. This coin will be worthless in 2 months.

China regulations are very SLOW to change. Will be at least 1 year min before you see healthy gains on this coin, if ever.

Goodluck dipshits
>>
>>3303274
If it's anything like current ICOs, US and Chinese investors will find a way
>>
>>3305875
>There is NO INFORMATION on ANY EXCHANGE that it will be added to.
Show me one ICO that does do this
>>
>>3305875
You can see the partnership with Binance on their website and I asked a team member in Slack. He said it will be added shortly after the ICO, its already a done deal.
>>
>>3305906
Yeah, the majority of people in China, USA and Singapore will be able to create fake ID's.
>>
>>3303274

is this positive news to NEO?
>>
>>3306741
Is this satire? Are you retarded?

No, it's fucking awful news.
>>
I learned my lesson selling most of coins at rock bottom yesterday but it doesn't make these dips any less painful. This could go back to 10k.
>>
>>3304119

You're dumb as fuck.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.