[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT for ADEX this week or the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (5KB, 358x141px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 358x141px
There was a post that got taken down on bitcoin talk in a matter of 2-5 min because the poster "broke the community rules" and it was showing legit proof that ADEX is going to come out with huge news this week or the next.

Notice how its been tanking and dropping in price ! Hop in now because we are going to double our investments.

Trust me or not this is 100% happening I just don't know the exact day but it is huge and it will at least shake the ad marketing concept.

Usually I'm silent about stuff like this but I've seen a lot of people crying on here that they are going to lose their money so I decided to speak out. For those of you still holding you are not going to regret it ;)
>>
I bought the dip, looking for chips
>>
And the "legit proof" of the "huge news" would be.. where exactly..
>>
>>3302450
Is this even more, better quality shilling than the last time? Already lost 0.6k so I'm enormously skeptical about anything regarding this shitcoin. I'll just wait and see.
>>
Lol, are you going to keep posting this utter bullshit til something actually happens? This coin needs to be removed from all exchanges for the simple fact its going nowhere but down
>>
>>3302543
Nah no shilling. I invested 100$ into this and I'm putting another 40$ on the line. I know its not a lot but if I would not shill since I will lose all my money as well. I can send you a screenshot of my balance and the transaction dates. It is a huge success and in 2-4 months it already went to the moon. Huge potential especially with the news coming out.
>>
>>3302581
Keep posting this ? So far I've posted 2 times. The first time was about OMG and Influx and the second time is now.
>>
Someond was shilling the fuck out of this coin earlier in the week and it just tanked after anons bought in. Could go up, what the fuck do I know
>>
>>3302686
Do what feels best. I really hope the post that I saw today is not the next level shilling since I actually bought it and I'm in crypto for a decent amount of time. We will see. I suggest you go in with small stacks like I did.
>>
>>3302590
Screenshot your balance then!
>>
>>3302450

>legit proof that ADEX is going to come out with huge news this week or the next.

Explain pls
>>
>>3302755
>decent amount of time

Gambles $100.

You fucking poor piece of shit. kys
>>
>>3302686
nah, adx was being shilled before the run up to 37k, sold half my position when it hit 37k bagholding the rest right now
>>
Screenshot of said Bitcoin Talk post pls, OP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.