[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In search of 4chans opinion on sia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1585.jpg (33KB, 748x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1585.jpg
33KB, 748x465px
Is sia coin a good buy as of right now? It looks like it has potential to trade but is it a good coin to hold/invest for the long run???
>>
>>3301444
I am holding the bag and still I don't recommend.
>>
buy storj
>>
>>3301444
Meanwhile Whales are buying TKN (seriously):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCisgtfgnpooYMvp8JasA7Rg/videos
>>
>>3301444
sia is dead
>>
>>3301444

Sia is hot garbage with a retarded dev team. Buy storj (partnership with filezilla and megaupload) if you want a storage coin, but SIA is dead.
>>
>>3301444
I bought at 1.3, 1 and 0.7 cents. I have $600 Sia and only at a $30 loss. I do believe (with the $400k in funding) that Sia will go up in price. Not by a lot, but by x4 or so.

I'll sell then.
>>
>>3301444
You must be new. Sia coin was a /biz/ favourite for quite a while. Now we usually try to not remind us of the pain it brought us.
>>
>>3301457
Same
>>
>>3301481
The development team is a bunch of NEET virgins living together spending all their time coding......I believe in them; Theyre gonna be successful but its gonna take time. Not a good coin to invest in right now.

Their marketing is shit and they've said they dont care about the price of SIA
>>
>>3301576

they switched to an asic for no reason. fucking retarded imho
>>
>>3301444
i tripled my money on sia and shorted it when it crashed. Im never going to touch it again because it was probably my smoothest trade all around
>>
>>3301444
my heaviest bags ever. I want so bad to sell for a loss but I can't.
>>
>>3301589
>for no reason

you didn't read the entire post that they wrote about exactly why they decided to create and use asic miners

at least dont hide behind ignorance you dumb fuck
the asics are a good thing for the long term of siacoin, do some fucking research
>>
>>3301444

I dumped my full SC position when I realized that the core holders of the internal SC collected dividends while I was basically producing their "network access" token and that a low price of that token (which is burned upon being spent) was advantageous to their business model.

Basically, the cheaper SC is the better SC does.

The fundamental misalignment between my goals (maximized price / return) and the goals of SC (lower cost-SC drives adoption) caused me to divest my position.
>>
>>3301464
This
>>
>>3301464
yes, way undervalued compared to Sia
>>
>>3301510
this
>>
>>3301444
I didn't know it had infinite supply... for fucks sake. That's literally Dogecoin tier. It's already at 28b coins and it was 27 before the summer hit.
I just want it to get back to 320 sat and I'm out.
>>
dont remind me of siacoin please
im sitting on 100k of these worthless garbagecoins
it will be a shameful reminder for the rest of my life to never listen to biz again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.