[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTOY - Patientory - Rockets: Engaged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (4KB, 363x139px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 363x139px
Guys... think about all the nebulous crap coins. Look at US GDP and % from healthcare. Enter $PTOY.. not a bunch of Russian shills, but actual Americans (women and minorities, too, always a plus in the eyes of healthcare/government!).

The charts speak for themselves!

https://patientory.com/

This thing WILL get pumped by Whales. I've been following for 12 hours and volume has gone up well over 2x....
>>
File: asdfasdfa.jpg (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfa.jpg
7KB, 212x238px
You all will regret not investing as the pump ensues......

Goodluck with the shitcoins!
>>
Just got in on $PTOY for similar reasons.

100+ rank on Coinmarketcap...there is runway here to hit $15 in the near term. Also came across an interesting post on Fortune's Term Sheet today that suggests the future of this application. Should be a fun few months as people start to realize the potential here.
>>
Thank you, myself
>>
Finally dumped my ptoy after bagholding for many months
>>
As I always say. The US healthcare just recently started going to digital records (Epic and such), 10 years ago it was still all on paper. It is still implementing this new digital records around the US and it is not finished. You will not see any change from this in the US healthcare system in your lifetime. They will not go to blockchain after they spent god knows how many dollars on the new system and its not even finished. They are still teaching and will continue to teach for years how to use epic to old school doctors, nurses, and so forth. There is no use for this.
>>
Patientory is a vaporeware scam coin. Everyone knew this and pump and dumped it and there is no reason whatsoever to buy it now
>>
When people compare PTOYs product to an EHR solution like Epic, my tummy gets sick. They aren't trying to put EMRs on the fucking block chain for fucking fucks sake. Not initially anyway. They are looking at a block chain based storage solution more along the lines of ChartMaxx or a secure BLOB. Damnit.. do you assholes even read what you are investing in?
>>
Their ceo is a black(red flag) woman(red flag) who studies african studies(huge red flag)

Buy this coin and stay poor forever
>>
>>3302549
Yeah, I would not hold this long term.

I'll trade it for short term BTC gains only.
>>
>>3301765

HAHA this fucking faggot didn't realize that we can see it is him responding to himself....fuck your PTOY
>>
@WrcA1FQ5 no shit i knew.. my co-worker and I just bought. You're such a cum dumpster. This thing is so much more real than buzzword/buzzword/buzzword bullshit neckbeard technology you all fucking buy... keep your paltry $500 sums. I'm 6 figure W-2 without this shit you fuckwad
>>
No hospital is ever going to use Patientory you retard
>>
>>3301231
Cringeworthy OP.

PTOY is not a bad idea, the main problem is that the healthcare industry is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery conservative, working hugely on the "if it works dont mess with it".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.