[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA: Most undervalued coin. This is the moon ticket.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: a_dsD2jp_400x400.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
a_dsD2jp_400x400.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
Big conference in China from 3rd to 5th
5 countries presidents to attend

Angel Investors of WaltonChain include: 5 Chinese Govt Chairmans of Chamber of Commerce. Founded by Director of $7billion company Septwolves. Former Microsoft Director on team.

Vice President of SAMSUNG is the senior adviser.

This is bringing IOT and Blockchain together.

Only 20m circulating supply. Available on Binance. This will hit 10$ before you know it.

Get in or don't get in. I don't care.
>>
pretty sure investment, thank you!
This is gonna reach top10 crypto market cap, literally new NEO
>>
>>3301010

SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM

SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM

SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
>>
>>3301033

The website is made for chinesse people who are using this SWF file to watch the embded video. Stop talking about scam you idiot...
>>
>>3301047
There are three threads right now on first page.
They are full of shills (like you).
Go to the ICO section and download them if you think you're a smartass.
>>
>>3301070

I don't need to download them since I can't understand chinesse so it's useless for me to watch their video.

And this token is literraly mooning, this is normal that a lot of people are doing thread about it. It can be the next NEO since the supply is really low (20 millions).
>>
File: _.jpg (50KB, 466x600px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
50KB, 466x600px
Lots of Walton shilling today...
>>
When I made this post it was at .80 and now is at 1.35.

Read the white paper and come back instead of calling it a scam just because you don't know anything about it.
>>
>>3302163
thank you, bought it at 1$, this is easy 30x mid term investment
>>
>>3301012
>>3302193

ok confirmed paid shills first time using /biz/ same fag typed to different msgs doesn't understand how ID's work
>>
at least be creative with your planned shilling you sound like fucking robots
>>
>>3300360
Every wall getting eaten through like it's nothing. Every. Single. One.
>>
Discord p&d, careful guys. Dont bite
>>
This is going to at least 600
>>
It allll returns to nothinggg
>>
Nice just bought 100k
>>
>>3302250

hahah true. absolutely pathetic...
>>
>>3303098
Proof ? I see lots of 1 time posters calling this shit organized PnD since 4 hours and not a single screenshot posted to back it.
The pump seems legit, the price surge basically corresponds to the twitter announcement and the publication in english of their website and whitepaper, also only really big BTC whales could do that and they are too busy with the bitcoin skyrocketting to bother with this.

Looks like FUD from people who missed the train, pretty sad desu
>>
>>3302250

HAHAHHAH Caught red handed

SCAM COIN AVOID!!!
>>
Damn hope it goes up some more. Bought in at 1.80. Lost 75 dollars now. Feels bad. :(
>>
>reddit

Total supply is 100m. On Bitcointalk someone already pointed out the fact that devs are dumping. Edit: And the Samsung guy is a nobody, the only results for his name on google are these shills. "Vice President" is a meaningless title. He might as well be Employee #123456 Edit2: Waltoncoin isn't even attending the conference, a company that "sponsored" them is: https://twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/903625357483401216
>>
If any of you fudders looked at their team....its packed with ultra qualified professionals from china and korea.

This thing is gonna be huge
>>
>>3303488
s-surre never heard that said about a coin ever
>>
Lol faggot boys
>>
wow wtf there is nothing about the vice president online even on chinese google...>>3303462
>>3303480
>>
I BOUGHT AT 275 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH MY WALTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
>>
>>3303480
You are right about the conference.
However the coin team is legit:
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftech.china.com%2Farticle%2F20170712%2F2017071239958.html

Also from what I know the team only owns owns 10% of the coins (so 10 millions) and 25 are in circulation from the first ico, I struggle to find about the 75 millions others though.
>>
>>3303533
He's actually Korean I think. I've searched up his Chinese name as well but can't really find anything.
>>
>>3303923
The name is chinese tho lol wtf scam coin?
>>
>>3300360
So why does logistics need the blockchain. That's what I'm hung up on with this whole concept. Companies already successfully use RFID for logistics without blockchain technology. At least I assume that's their market I can't even fully tell, but it just seems like the solution to a problem that doesn't exist.
>>
>>3303938
金锡基
That's his name in Chinese. First name translates to Kim. Dunno about his last.
>>
buy the dip! its going back up!! woooo 2.25 tonight!
>>
i guess your smarter than 9 nerds with Phd's
>>
>>3303991
>but it just seems like the solution to a problem that doesn't exist.
cryptocurrency in a nutshell

"oh thats a great already in action idea lets just do that but its blockchain so its better and u control it and shit and its secure and shit!!"
>>
>>3304641
Lmao nailed it.

So at $1.60 (roughly current price) the market cap is $32 million, right?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.